老外常聊的100个口语话题 07丁克一族
教程:老外常聊的100个口语话题  浏览:2637  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Childless Couples 丁克一族

    dialogue 1

    M: what's your opinion about childless couples? Will you choose to have no kids?

    你是怎么看待那些不要孩子的夫妻的?你打算要不要孩子。

    N: to be honest, I wouldn't.

    说实在的,我不打算要孩子。

    M: why? Do you have to make a choice now?

    为什么?你现在必须做出选择吗?

    N: not really. But it has puzzled me for a long time.

    不是,只是这事已经困扰我很久了。

    M: what's the puzzle?

    那你到底愁什么呢?

    N: my husband and I prefer to have no kids, but my mother-in-law is very traditional and wants grandkids.

    我和我丈夫打算不要孩子,但是我婆婆很传统,很想抱孙子。

    M: oh, I see. I think the older generation tend to think in a different way.

    啊,这样啊。我觉得老人们总是和我们想法不太一样。

    N: yes. It seems she can never accept a childless marriage. We had a fight last night.

    是啊,可是我婆婆就是不能理解,为什么结了婚却不要孩子。我们昨天还吵了一架。

    M: oh, really? Maybe she is just eager to see her grandchildren.

    是吗?也许她只是抱孙心切吧。

    N: but it's absolutely our own business to have a child or not.

    但是要不要孙子,完全是我们自己的事。

    M: definitely.

    是啊。

    N: you know, I often overhear our neighbor, the young couple, fighting about how to raise their kid and I really don't want kids to spoil our hapoiness.

    知道吗?我经常听见我们隔壁那对年轻的夫妻因为教育孩子而争吵。我真不想让孩子影响我们的婚姻幸福。

    M: don't worry. I think in most cases, children are the glue that keeps a family together.

    不要担心。大多数情况下,孩子还是家庭的粘合剂。

    N: I guess you're right. But I still prefer to have no child.

    好吧,但是我还是不想要孩子。

    M: sure. You can fully enjoy your time together.

    好的,那你们就可以好好享受二人世界了。

    dialogue 2

    抱歉,暂无文本!

    0/0
      上一篇:老外常聊的100个口语话题 06执子之手 下一篇:老外常聊的100个口语话题 08跨国婚恋

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)