老外常聊的100个口语话题 08跨国婚恋
教程:老外常聊的100个口语话题  浏览:3164  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Mixed Marriages 跨国婚恋

    dialogue 1

    N: if you can choose, will you marry a foreigner or a Chinese?

    如果让你选的话,你是愿意嫁给一个中国人还是一个外国人?

    S: why? Did tom pop the question?

    为什么这么问,汤姆向你求婚了吗?

    N: not yet. But I wonder if I can get my parents’ consent.

    没有,我怕父母不同意。

    S: let me guess, your parents want you to marry a Chinese man, right?

    我猜猜,你父母一定是想你嫁一个中国人,对吗?

    N: you are right. It is giving me a real headache. I feel like I’m between a rock and a hard place.

    是啊,我正头疼呢,我觉得左右为难。

    S: I used to have the same problem when I was with my ex.

    我和以前的男朋友谈恋爱时,也遇到了同样的问题。

    N: oh, how did you deal with it?

    那你怎么解决的?

    S: I just let it go and continued dating with my Korean boyfriend. But finally we broke up.

    我就顺其自然,继续和我的韩国男朋友约会,但是后来我们还是分手了。

    N: oh, it’s a pity. What was the matter?

    太可惜了,为什么啊?

    S: simple. We had personality clashes and there were too many cultural differences.

    很简单,我们性格不合,双方文化也有很多不同之处。

    N: like what?

    比如呢?

    S: he hoped to live in the Korean way and asked me to give up working and stay at home to take care of the family.

    他希望我过韩式的生活,要求我放弃工作,安心待在家里。

    N: Oh, I see. In their culture women should put family first.

    这样啊,在他们的文化里,女性应该以家庭为重。

    S: yes, he said it would be batter for me and for the whole family. But I simply can not quit working.

    是啊,他说这样对我,对整个家庭都好。但是我就是不想辞掉工作。

    N: so that's why it’s hard to have a happy marriage with a foreigner.

    所以和外国人结婚,很难幸福。

    S: not really. There are many successful mixed marriage around us.

    也不一定,我们周围不也有很多成功的例子嘛。

    dialogue 2

    N: more and more Chinese are marrying foreigners.

    越来越多的中国人嫁给了外国人。

    S: that's true. But I have a low opinion of those women who go out with foreigners.

    是啊,但是我挺鄙视那些和外国人在一起的女人的。

    N: oh, why?

    啊?为什么啊?

    S: I think some Chinese wonem marry foreigners for money while others just want to live abroad. There is no true love between them.

    我觉得有些人嫁给外国人是为了钱,有些人是为了去国外定居,反正他们之间没有真爱。

    N: I wouldn't say that's totally true. I've met many happy intercultural couples.

    也不全是吧。我见过很多幸福的跨过夫妻。

    S: well, then why aren't there many East-West couples where the man is a Chinese and the woman is a Westerner?

    N: I guess it's because the Chinese women are more attractive to Western men.

    那为什么没有多少夫妻,男方是中国人,女方是外国人呢?

    S: or because they are less attractive to to Chinese men.

    可能是因为中国女人对外国男人更有吸引力吧。

    N: what do you mean?

    怎么说?

    S: you know, usually the woman is in her thirties and she is a left girl.

    这些女人大约三十多岁,是剩女。

    N: a left girl? What's that?

    剩女?什么意思啊?

    S: they're called that because they're left behind on the shelf. They're also known by their three H's---high diploma, high salary, and high degree.

    这么说,因为他们是别人挑剩下的。她们有三高:高文凭,高工资,高学位。

    N: and they're also known as the three S's—single, stuck, and born in the seventies.

    还有人说她们有三难:单身,高不成低不就,出生在70年代后。

    S: definitely! So most of these women go for Western men.

    的确!所以这些人就把目标转向了外国人。

    N: you have a point here, but I believe some mixed marriages are based on true love.

    也许吧。但是有些跨国婚姻还是有真爱的。

    S: that' for sure but very few.

    那是,不过很少。

    0/0
      上一篇:老外常聊的100个口语话题 07丁克一族 下一篇:老外常聊的100个口语话题 09甜蜜之家

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)