老外想聊的100个口语话题 40 素食主义
教程:老外常聊的100个口语话题  浏览:1606  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    vegetarian 素食主义

    dialogue 1

    Ada: Why are you worried Lily won't Iike the food? This roast beef looks great!

    你为什么担心莉莉会不喜欢这里的食物呢?烤牛肉味道真好!

    Ja~on: That's just it.She just told me she's a vegetarian!

    这就对了,她刚刚告诉我说她是素食主义者。

    A: Uhh, really? But She ate meat befer

    趋吗?可是她以前是吃肉的啊.

    J: Yeah, shc became a vegan after she gotmarrled.

    是啊,她是结婚后变成素食主义者的。

    A: Why? What happened to hcr after gctting married?

    这是为什么呢?

    J: You know, her husband is a strict vegan. Influenced by her husband, she changed into a

    她丈夫是一个素食主义者,受她丈夫的影响,她现在也只吃鸡蛋和牛奶.

    A: Can she eat eggs?

    可是鸡蛋是素食吗?

    J: I think so, But vegans cannot

    我想是的.素食主义者不吃动物,但很多素食主义者都吃鸡蛋.

    A: But I think eggs are baby cbickens.

    A:可鸡蛋不是会孵出小鸡来吗?

    J: No, I don't agree. Eggs are not baby chickens, and tbus tbey are not lit.c.

    不是的,鸡蛋并没有生命啊.

    A: Yes, maybc you are ri8ht. So, wbat shall we do now?

    可能吧,那我们现在应该怎么办呢?

    J: Maybe we could prepare a salad for ber.

    或许我们可以为她做点蔬菜沙拉.

    A: OK.

    好的,

    老外最想聊的100个口语话题 40 素食主义

    dialogue 2

    A:Hello Jason. Are you free this Saturday crening?

    杰森,你好,周六晚上有空吗?

    J:YeS. I have no plans.

    有啊,到目前为止,我还没有任何计划.

    A: Would you like to C0me to our barbecue?

    那你愿意参加我们的烧烤晚会吗?

    J: Yes, that sounds wonderful.

    好啊,很荣幸能参加。

    A: OK. See you then.

    好吧,那到时见.

    J: But wait, wait, will thcre bc food that is not mcat ? You know. I'm a vegctarian

    等等,你们有紊禽供应吗?我是一个素食主叉者。

    A: Hey! I didn't know that! Wben did you bccome a vegctrurian?

    伙it,你什么时候变成素食主义者的?

    J: The other day, I decided tbat I nccded to loose more weight so I am going to try to be a vegetarian. And you know what? I don't miss the tastc of meat.

    就在不久前,我决定减肥,就开始尝试素食.结果一段时间后,我居然不再喜欢吃肉了o

    A:ReaIly? That's amazing.

    是吗?太神奇了.

    J: Yes, it realIy is. Af/cr havurg vc:gctarian diet. I have much more energy I need lcess sleep I feel calmer. I can maintain an ideal body weight without worrying about how much I cat and I can think morc clcarly.

    确如此.吃了素食之后,我感觉精力更充沛了,需要的睡眠也少了.感觉更平静了,而且还可以维持理想的体重,不用担心食量,思路也更清晰了.

    A: Are you kidding? I really don't think that you think less clearly on non-vegctarian dietL

    你不是在开玩笑吧?我可不认为吃肉就会思路不清晰.

    J: Yes, maybe. But I feel bettcr since becoming a vegctarian* Maybe you could also bave a try.

    可能吧.不过自从吃素以后,我感觉很好,你也可以尝试一下.

    A: Maybe I'II also have a try somc day, but I'm afraid that it would be difficult for me to

    那改天我也试—下吧,不过恐怕我很难抗拒肉的美味。

    J: Maybe you would change your mind after baving vegettarian diet.

    试过之后说不定你会改变主意呢.

    A: We'II see. Anyway, I'II prepare some vcgctarian food for tbc barbecue. See you then!

    好吧,无论如何,我会准备一黪素食的,到时见!

    0/0
      上一篇:老外想聊的100个口语话题 39 咖啡情调 下一篇:老外想聊的100个口语话题 41 新生见面

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)