老外想聊的100个英语口语话题(97):城市交通
教程:老外常聊的100个口语话题  浏览:2960  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    老外最想聊的100个英语口语话题(97):城市交通
    Traffic 城市交通

    dialogue 1

    Saini: I have been late three times this week.

    这星期我已经迟到三次了.

    Rite: What's up?

    怎么了?

    S: Traffic is tied up in knots. I'm afraid I'm gonna be late again.

    车堵得一塌糊涂.恐怕我又要迟到了.

    R: Traffic is always heavy at this time of day.

    这个时候就很堵.

    S: I left thiny minutcs earIier than usual today in ordcr to avoid the rush hour, but I'm still later

    我今天提前30分钟出发,本来想避开高峰,可是眼看又要迟到了.

    R: Maybe you can try a differentmute.

    能不能走别的路线?

    S: I don't think it can be avoidcd. to be honest.there seems to be cars everywhere.

    说实话,我觉得避不开,到处都是车.

    R: What about the Badaling Expressway?

    打开收音机吧,经常会有最新的路况.

    S: Well, traffic moves at a good clip on that freeway, but it's a long way around.

    恩听起来好像情况不妙,西直门附近很堵.

    R: Turn on the radio. They usually have freeway updates.

    高峰期那儿一直很堵.

    S: Looks likc we'Iljust have to wait it out.

    看来只好等着了.

    R: Unfortunately, I thin;: you're right.

    哎,看起来只好这样了.

    S: If I'm latc again, my boss's 80nna blow a fuse.

    如果我再迟到,老板一定会很生气.

    R: You'Iljust havc to leave earlier tomorrow.

    你明天只能早点了.

    dialogue 2

    R: It's too crowded in here!

    这里面太挤了!

    S: same story every day.

    每天都这样.

    R: oh really? Oh good, it's stopping to let some fresh air in, it's too stuffy here.

    是吗?太好了,车停了,能吸点新鲜空气了,这儿太不透气了.

    S: subway line one is always very crowded, especially during rush hour.

    地铁一号线总是很拥挤,尤其是在高峰时段.

    R: oh, no. there are more people getting on!

    哎,又上来很多人!

    S: we should leave earlier next time.

    下次早点出发吧.

    R: I don't think I can stand it any more. I can hardly breathe.

    我受不了了,都快窒息了.

    S: come on, Rita, only two more stops before the interchange. It will empty out them.

    丽塔,坚持下,还有2站就到换乘站了,那时上车就会空点了.

    R: thank God. I don't get how you handle this. There's so little personal space. Why don't you take the bus? It's cheaper.

    太好了,我真不知道你是怎么忍受的,人贴着人,没一点个人空间.为什么不坐公交车呢?不是比这便宜吗?

    S: yes, it is. But it's not very convenient. I would have to change buses three times and it's not as reliable.

    确实便宜,但是不太方便,坐公交车我要换三次车,而且不好控制时间.

    R: at least on the bus you can see out of the windows. Down here there is nothing but advertisements.

    坐公交的话,至少能看看窗外的风景,在这儿全都是广告.

    S: it's just as overcrowded and smelly as the subway as well as bring slower.

    公交车上一样很挤,味道也不好,还比地铁慢.

    R: I guess you're right. I think I'll consider buying a car. What do you say?

    倒也是,所以我正考虑买车呢.你呢?

    S: honestly, for there are already far too many cars in Beijing, I don't want to contribute to the mess.

    老实说,北京的小车太多了,我可不想再添麻烦了.

    R: I suppose you are right. I guess I'll just have to get used to the subway.

    说的也是,我想我还是努力适应坐地铁吧.

    0/0
      上一篇:老外想聊的100个英语口语话题(96):天气状况 下一篇:老外想聊的100个口语话题(98):物价上涨

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)