外贸英语话题王1-6-2:提出索赔
教程:外贸英语话题王  浏览:951  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    What shall we do when we find a shortage in the shipment'?

    如果发现货物短缺,我们该怎么办?

    You should do one of the two things : either to lodge a claim with the ship-owner or with the insurance company.

    你可以选择两种做法中的一种:一是向船主提出索赔,一是向保险公司提出索赔,

    Shall we leave it to the brokers.

    那由中间人去处理吗?

    Yes. They usually do it.

    是的,一般都由中间人处理

    Do they charge for that?

    那中间人要收费用吗?

    Of course. In Europe.they charge a commission of l% of the amount of the claim for their service.

    当然在欧洲中间人一般要收索赔金额的1%作为他们服务的佣金。

    Is it the same in America'?在美国是怎样的情况?

    They do the work without charge to the importer.

    他们向进口商提供这类服务足不收费的

    lt's part of their service . isn't it'?

    这是中间人的业务服务范围,对吧?

    Exactly.

    对。

    Is it enough to claim with an on board bill of lading".

    提出索赔时,光凭一份货已装船提单够不够?

    No. you must also obtain a statement from the shipping agent

    certifying that the goods were actually loaded on their vessel for

    shipment.

    不够.你还必须从运输代理那里获得一份中明,证明货物的确是装往他们的船l-运输出去的,

    A: I see. By the way.how do we prove the ownership of our goods'.

    我明白了。另外我们怎样证明货物是我们的呢?

    B : You must provide full original set of ocean bills of lading origina insurance policy or certificate. and the original commercia invoice.

    你方必须提供全套原始海洋提单,原始保险单或保险凭证以及商业发票原件

    A: I see. Thank you.

    我明白了。谢谢

    B. You are welcome.

    B:不客气

    0/0
      上一篇:外贸英语话题王1-6-1:保险单 下一篇:外贸英语话题王1-6-3:仲裁条款

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)