A:你好:我是王先生,稍早曾打过电话
B: Ah,Mr. Wang.I remember. How are you?
B:啊!你是王先生,我记得。你好。
A: I'm fine. but l've got something urgent to discuss with your boss. Could you arrange it?
A:我很好……但是我有急事想找你们的老板商量,你能安排一下吗?
B: Would tomorrow suit you? He'II be in his office the whole day tomorrow,so you can come any time.
B:明天可以吗?明天一天他都在办公室,你什么时候都可以来。
A: Sorry,but I won't have any opening tomorrow. Can we make it some other time?
A:抱歉,明天我没有空。我们能换个别的时间吗?
B: When will it be convenient for you?
B:那你什么时间有空?
A: Could I possibly make it in this morning. Say.ll o'clock?
A:那我可不可以在今天早上见到他,比方说11点可以吗?
B: But he's out of the office at the moment. This morning he has a conference until 12 0'clock.
B:但是他现在不在办公室.今天上午他有个会要开到12点。
A: How about 2:00 oclock this afternoon?
A:那今天下午2点怎么样?
B: Let me check his calendar. Oh,yes. He'll be expecting you then at 2 :00 this afternoon in his office.
B:让我查一下他的日程表。噢,可以。今天下午两点他会在办公室等你。
A: Thank you very much.
A:非常感谢。
B: You are welcome. See you then.
B:不客气到时候见。