A:艾伦先生,我想你一定已经研究过我们的产品目录和价格单了,你是否对我们的一些产品感兴趣呢?
B: Yes . l'm thinking of buying some T-shirts. but I find your price is on the high side.
B:是的,我再考虑订购一些T恤衫,但是我觉得你的价格有些偏高。
A: l'm very surprised to hear you say that. I think our price is very i favorable. You can hardly get such an attractive price from other suppliers.
A:听你这么说我感到很惊讶。我认为我方的价格是很优惠的。你从其他供货商那里很难拿到如此有吸引力的价格。
B: l'm not so sure of that. I think it's difficult tor me to push sales at such a price.
B:对此我可不敢肯定,我觉得很难以这一价格推销你们的产品。
A : What's your proposal then':'
A:那你有什么建议?
B: I think to get the business done . you should at least reduce the price by 20% .
B:我认为要做成这笔生意,你至少应降价20%.
A: We could take a cut on the price if your order is a large one.but a 20% reduction is really more than we can do. What quantity are you going to order from us then':
A:如果你订购数量大的话,我们可以降价,但降价20%确实不是我们所能承受的。你们准备向我们订购多少呢?
B: As a trial order.l'II take 5,000 dozen this time.
B:作为试销订购,我这次定5000打。
A: 5.000 dozen is by no means a large order. In that case.the best I can do is to give you a 5% reduction.
A: 5000打绝不是什么大订单:那样的话我们最多只能降价5%。
B: That's a big change from 20% . I really can't accept that.
B:5%与20%相差太大了,我确实没法承受。
A: What's your counter-offer then?
A:那你还个价吧。
B: To conclude the deal.l'd say a reduction of at least 15% would help.
B:为了做成交易,我说至少要降价15%才行。
A: 15% is impossible. That'II leave us almost no profit.
A: 15%是不可能的。那样我们就没什么利润可赚了。
B: If that's the case. I'II have to go somewhere else to meet my needs.
B:如果是这样的话,我只能去其他地方满足我的需求了。
A: How about doing it this way'? You increase your quantity t0 8.000 dozen and l'II give you a lOoto reduction.
A:我们这样办你看行不行?你把购数量增加到8000打。我们降价10%。
B : 8000 would be too large a figure to be used for a trial.
B:8000打对试销购来说实在太多了
A: Well, to encourage future business. l'm prepared to reduce the price by 10% . We can't go any further.
A:好吧。为了鼓励以后的生意,我同意降价10%,我们没办法再降价了。
B: Ok.Let's call it a deal.
B:好吧,我们算是成交了。