A:我们来谈谈商检问题好吗?
B: All right.
B:好的。
A: Since this is the first time you purchase from us.l'd like to listen to your opinion about inspection.
A:由于这是你们第一次购买我们商品,我很想听一听你对检验的意见。
B: These goods are not allowed to import to our country without our legal inspection.
B:这些货物不经过我们的法定检验是不准进口我国的。
A:Do you mean that the goods to be imported are subject to legal inspection .
A:你是说这些进口货物必须经过法定检验吗?
B:Yes , you are right.
B:是的。
A:Then how can I arrange for the deal'l
A:那么我该做些什么安排呢?
B:You can send in your samples first for our legal inspection. Once approved .the goods can be shipped to our country.
B:贵公司可以先寄来样品进行检验。一旦获准,货物即可装运到我国。
A:lt'll cost a very long time.
A:这样办时间太长了。
B: The alternative is to ship the goods direct to the bonded area while the samples are being inspected.
B:另外一种办法是,在样品检验的同时,货物直接装运到保税区。
A: That sounds good.
A:那太好了。
B: In fact .it's also very convenient for the importer.
B.实际上这对进口商很方便。
A : l'll go and arrange for the deal right now. Thank you for your help.
A:我就去安排这件事。非常感谢你的帮助,
B: You are welcome.
B:不用客气。