A:怀特先生,欢迎光临。我叫严华,是王先生的秘书。
B: Nice to meet you!
B:见到你很高兴。
A: Would you like to have a cup of tea or COffee
A:您想喝茶还是咖啡?
B: Thank you .l'd like Chinese tea very much !
B:谢谢!我很喜欢中国茶.
A: Glad you like it. By the way.is this your first time to China,Mr . White .
A:很高兴你喜欢中国茶顺便问一下,您是第一次访问中国吧,怀特先生.
B: Yes. as a representative of IBM. I hope to coclude some business with you.
B:是的,作为国际商用机器公司的代表,我希望能与贵公司做成生意。
A: We also hope to expend our business with you.
A:我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来
B: This is our common desire.
B:这是我们的共同愿望
A: I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
A:我想您也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
B: Yes.l have read about it .but I would like to know more about it.
B:是的,我已经知道了一点,但是我还想多了解一些。
A: Right. Seeing is believing.
A:对,眼见为实。
B: Sure.
B:的确如此。