外贸英语话题王1-21-2:补偿贸易
教程:外贸英语话题王  浏览:460  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    short of foreign exchange. Could you undertake compensation trade?

    A:我不得不告诉您我们现在外汇不足, 能否采用补偿贸易方式呢?

    B: That's OK. We often import ready-made dresses from abroad.

    B:可以。因为我们常常从国外进口成衣。

    A: You agree to buy back? Then we can overcome foreign exchange difficulties.

    A:您是说我们可以回购?那我们就可以克服外汇短缺的困难了。

    B; Yes.you can pay for the equipment with the ready-made dresses produced by the equipment.

    B:是的。你们可以用该设备生产出来的成衣来偿付该设备的购买成本?

    A: That's pretty good. Would you like to do total compensation trade or a partial trade?

    A:这太好了。您选择全额贸易还是部分补偿贸易?

    B: It depends on your payment capability.

    B:这要看你们的支付能力了。

    A: In my opinion.total compensation trade is better.

    A:在我看来,全额补偿贸易比较好。

    B: Ok.

    B:好的。

    A: We require that the equipment and technology to be provided by you should be up to advanced world standards reasonable in price and suitable to our condition of production.

    A:我们要求你方提供的设备和技术应达.到世界先进水准,价格合理,适合我方生产情形。

    B: I agree with you. But how long will you need before you can complete the payment?.

    B:我同意。但是你们需要多长时间补偿呢?

    A: The commonly accepted period is 3 t0 6 years. We're sure to try our best. We shall reimburse you the total value of the entire equipment by installments in 4 years.

    A:通常的惯例是3 -6年我们一定会尽快的。我们将在四年内向你方分歧偿付全部设备的总价。

    B: That sounds great. Good products take good raw materials. So please make sure to use good raw materials.

    B:听起来不错嘛。但是生产好的产品必 须要有好的原材料。所以请一定要用好的原材料。

    A: Please provide us with the good equipment and outstanding technical staff as well.

    A:也请贵方一定要为我们提供好的设备和优秀的技术人员。

    0/0
      上一篇:外贸英语话题王1-21-1:加工贸易 下一篇:外贸英语话题王1-21-3:寄售贸易

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)