外贸英语话题王1-21-4:易货贸易
教程:外贸英语话题王  浏览:423  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    can't import your grain this year because we are short of foreign exchange.

    A:我们很抱歉,今年不能进口你们的谷物了,因为我们缺少外汇。

    B: That's too bad. Your country is a big market for our grain and so we will also suffer a great loss if you import nothing. Maybe we can find a way out.

    B:太糟糕了二你们的国家是我们出口粮食的大市场所以如果你们不能进口,我们的损失也很大。或许我们能想出一个办法来。

    A: What do you think of conducting a barter trade?

    A:您认为易货贸易如何?

    B: That can be a solution. What commodities do you have to exchange for our grain'.

    B:这倒行得通。贵方用什么商品来交换我们的货物?

    A:There are so many goods. Our country exports huge quantities of timber.wool. leather and mutton. Which commodity would you prefer?

    A:那可多了。我国出口大量木材、羊毛、皮货和羊肉。您喜欢什么商品?

    B: We would like to exchange our grain for your timber.

    B:我们想用我们的谷物来换取你们的木材。

    A: Excellent. The total import of grain would roughly equal your purchase of timber.

    A:太好了。我们进口的粮食与你们购买的木材是等额的 。

    B: It would be a little difticult for us to sign two contracts simultaneously.

    B:我们同时签订两个合同有点困难。

    A:我们可以在一个月内签订两个合同,一个是谷物的销售合同另—个是木材合.

    A: We could sign two sales contracts in a month. one for grain and the other for timber.

    B那么信用证采用对开的形式,不必同时开立。

    B: Then the UC should be opened against one another though not necessarily at the same time.

    A:补偿购买允许有多大的差额。

    A: What tolerance will be allowed for the counter purchase?

    B:一般我们允许有正负10%的差额。

    B:We usually allow a tolerance of plus or minus 100/o.

    A:我们已经解决了缺少外汇的问题。

    A:Then we have solved the problem of our shortage Of foreign exchange

    0/0
      上一篇:外贸英语话题王1-21-3:寄售贸易 下一篇:外贸英语话题王1-22-1:投资场所

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)