A:怀特先生,最近我们的生意好像不太好啊。
B: Yes , orders have been few and far between.l must admit.
B:是的,我得承认,订单很少,许久才能来一张
A: How do you account for that? No demand or overstock?
A:您认为是什么原因?是市场没有需求,还是库存过剩?
B: There are two reasons. One is that the market is sluggish another is that there are too many suppliers.
B:有两个原因,其一是市场疲软,另一个原因是供应商太多。
A:你们在加拿大其他地区有没有设立分公司?
A: Do you have any branch Offices in other parts of Canada?
B:没有,我们只在堪培拉有独家代理。
B : No.we work solely from Canberra.
A:所以,贵公司可能在其他地区失去很多的报价机会。
A: Then you might be missing out on what other areas you have to offer.
B:我不认为如此,我们的业务代表经常出差全国各地。
B: I don't think so. Our representative tours around the country very often.
A:总之,我希望您能仔细考虑一下。
A: Anyway.l hope you will think it over.
B:我会再仔细考虑的,然后告诉您我们的决定。
B: l'll go into it further.and let you know our decision.
A:我会很乐意听到你们的决定。
A: I shall be glad to hear form you.