A:Anything dutiable?
A:有应交税的物品吗?
B:Yes,I bought a watch in HongKong which costs ¥150.
B:有,我在香港买了一只手表,花了150英镑。
A:Anything else besides there.
A:除此之外,还有别的吗?
B:No,except the three of whisky and two cartons of cigaarettes.
B:除了三瓶威士忌和二条香烟以外没有别的了。
A:You are allowed ¥150 duty-free sodon't have to pay duty on yourwatch.
A:我们允许你携带150英镑的免税品,所以你不必为你的手表上税了。
B:Do I have to pay duty on the liquor and cigarettes?
B:我要为烟酒付税吗?
A:No,the law permits you to bring in three bottles of wine or liquor and two cartons of cigrettes duty-free.
A:不用,法律上允许你带三瓶酒和两条香烟。
B:Oh,thanksvery much.
B:哦,谢谢你。
A:Have you got any prohibited goods with you.
A:你随身带有违禁品吗?
B:No,I don't think so.
B:我想没有。
A:I am sorry there curions are prohibited here.
A:对不起,这些古玩是禁止出口的。