A:您好,您是从英国来的格林先生吗?
B: Thafs it.l am Joe Green. You must be Wang Yong from the Textile import and Export Corporation.
B:是的,我是乔·格林。您一定是纺织品进出口公司的王勇吧。
A: Yes. Nice to meet you.Mr. Green.
A:正是,很高兴见到您,格林先生。
B: Nice to meet you too.Mr. Wang. Now let me introduce my family. This is my wife.Marry,and this is my son.Tom.
B:很高兴见到您,王先生。噢,让我来 介绍一下我的家人,这是我妻子玛丽,这是我儿子汤姆。
A:How do you do?
A:你们好!
C: How do you do.Mr. Zhang
C:您好,王先生!
A: Let me help you with your luggage
A:我来帮您拿行李吧?
B: No.thanks. l can manage it。
B:不,谢谢,我能行。
A: Did you have a good flight.Mr. Green?
A:旅途愉快吧?
B: Wonderful! Nice food and good service
B:很愉快,吃的好,服务也不错。
A: Anyhow,it's a long way to China.isn't It And I think you must be very tired.
A:不管怎样,来中国的路很漫长,不是吗?我想您一定累了。
B: Yes.I am. rather. But l'II be all right by tomorrow and ready for business
B:是的,我确实挺累的,不过,明天我就会 的,准备谈生意。
A: Now.Mr. Green.if all is ready.we'd better start for the hotel
A:格林先生,如果一切都准备好了,我们最好动身去宾馆吧。
B:I'dlike to. Let's go.
B:好的,我们走吧。
A: This way. please. Our car is waiting over there。
A:这边请,我们的车在那边等着。