A:打扰了,请问您是来自伦敦的史密斯先生吗? 我是宏达贸易公司的经理。我叫周山。
B: How do you do.Mr. Zhou': l'm glad to meet you.
B: 你好,周先生。很高兴见到您。
A: How do you do! Welcome to Dalian.
A:您好!欢迎您来到大连。
B: Thank you.lt's very nice of you to meet me at the airport.
B:谢谢。谢谢您来机场接我.
A: You are welcome. May I introduce my colleague Sun Fang? Miss Sun is our sales manager.
A;别客气。请让我为您介绍我的同事孙芳,她是我们公司的销售经理.
B: Nice to meet you.Miss Sun.
B: 很高兴见到您,孙小姐.
C: Nice to meet you.too. I have heard a lot about you,
C:我也很高兴见到您。早就听说过您。
B: Thank you.
B:谢谢。
A: Did you have a good flight?
A:您旅途愉快吗?
B: Not bad. There was a dense fog in London. so the flight was delayed several hours.
B:还好。由于伦敦大雾导致飞机晚点几个小时。
A: l'm sorry to hear that.
A:很遗憾。
C: How long did the flight take?
C:飞机飞了多长时间?
B: 16 hours non-stop.
B:16个小时没停歇.
C: It must be a very tiring trip.
C:那您一定很累坏了。
B: It is.
B:是的。
A: So you need a good rest after such a long flight. We don't stand in your way.
A:长途旅行后需要好好休息。我们就不占用您的时间了。
B: Thank you very much.
B;非常感谢。