外贸英语话题王5-4-4:点菜1
教程:外贸英语话题王  浏览:702  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    A: Mr. Martin.you must be hungry after having visited the company long time. Do your?

    A:马丁先生,参观公司这么长时间您一定饿了吧, 是吗?

    B: Yes.l'm very hungry. And you?

    B:是的,我饿。你呢?

    A: Me too. Now let's go to the lunch.

    A: 我也是。我们一起去吃午饭吧。

    B: So.what are we going to eat?

    B:我们吃点什么?

    A: You're the guest,so you can have anything you like. Here's the menu.

    A:您是客人,您可以点您喜欢吃的东西。这是菜单。

    B:That's very kind of you,but I am not able to read Chinese,so you'll have to help me.

    B: 非常感谢,但是我不认识汉字,所以您必须得帮助我.

    A:OK then. What would you like to drink?

    A:那么好吧。您想喝点什么?

    B:I'd like a glass of beer.

    B:我想喝杯啤酒。

    A:How about Qingdao beer? It's one of the most famous beers in China

    A:青岛啤酒怎么样?它是中国最著名的啤酒之一了。

    B:Oh.I have heard it long before. Let me have a try.

    B:哦,我很久以前就听说过了,让我试一试。

    A:What would you like to have?

    A:您想吃点什么?

    B:I like Chinese food.

    B:我喜欢吃中国菜。

    A:What's food concretely?

    A:具体什么菜呢?

    B: I'm not familiar to the name of the food. I'm at your disposal.

    B:我对菜的名字不是很熟悉。我听从你的安排。

    A: OK. Let me order dishes. Are there any types of food you really don't like?

    A.好吧,我来点菜。您有什么忌口的吗?

    B: Well.I'm allergic to silkworm,so that's definitely out. And I'm not too keen on hot peppers or garlic.

    B:哦,我对蚕蛹过敏,所以一定不要点。我不太爱 吃辣椒和大蒜。

    A: Right,and which kinds of meat do you like?

    A:好的,那您喜欢吃什么肉?

    B: Anything is OK.just nothing too exotic!

    B:什么都可以,就是别太怪。

    A: So.no chicken feet or silkworms for you !

    A:那么就不给您点鸡爪和蚕蛹了!

    B: Ha! No.I'd rather not.thank you very much!

    B:哈!是的,我宁愿不点,多谢。

    A: OK.how about we have a roast duck?

    A:好吧。我们先来个烤鸭怎么样?

    B: That sounds fine.

    B:听起来不错。

    A: And why don't we have some crispy fried pork as well ?

    A:我们再来点儿锅爆肉吧?

    B: Why not?

    B:为什么不呢?

    A: Let me see.What else is there? Have you tried a Chinese salad before?

    A:让我瞧瞧……再点些什么呢?您以前吃过中国沙拉吗?

    B: I don't think so, What's it like ?

    B:我想没有,那是什么东西?

    A: Well,it's a cold dish with lots of thin strips of dried tofu.Chinese vermicelli.bean sprouts and pork with a vinegar dressing.

    A:噢,那是用干豆腐丝、粉丝、豆芽和猪肉拌上醋做的凉菜。

    B: It sounds interesting. Let's have some.

    B:听起来很有趣,我们点一个吧。

    A: Good. And would you like anything else?

    A:好的。您还点其他的东西吗?

    B: No. That's enough. In America our lunch is usually fast food. It won't last more than one hour.

    B:不,这些足够了。在美国我们的午餐一般吃快餐。通常不会超过一个小时。

    A: But in China we have a saying" business is concluded on the table". But don't worry. Please make yourself comfortable.

    A:但是在中国我们有一个说法是“生意是在饭桌上谈 出来的”。但是您别担心,请不要拘束.

    B: Thank you.

    B:谢谢。

    0/0
      上一篇:外贸英语话题王5-4-3:安排就座 下一篇:外贸英语话题王5-4-5:点菜2

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)