Hey, I've got some big news!
我有个大消息要宣布。
Remember my sister, Sherry?
你还记得我妹妹,雪莉吗?
Sure, of course I remember Sherry.
当然记得。
She and her boyfriend are getting married next month.
她和她男友下个月要结婚了。
Really? That's great! Please congratulate them for me.
真的吗?那太棒了!请帮我转达我对他们的祝福。
Actually, we're hoping that you will do that yourself.
事实上,我们希望你能够亲自对她讲。
Do you have time this Saturday?
这周六你有空吗?
What? What do you mean?
什么?你的意思是?
Would you like to join me for the wedding ceremony?
想不想和我一起去参加我妹妹的婚礼?
You're kidding me!
没开玩笑吧!
Really? I'm invited to the wedding?
是吗?邀请我去婚礼?
Yes, and here is your official invitation.
是的,而且是正式邀请。
Wow, Kathy, I'm really honored to be invited.
哦,凯西,能被邀请,我真的感到很荣幸。
I'd like to go but I can't.
虽然我很想去但我不能去。
I am going to my grandfather's birthday party on the same day.
因为那天我要去参加我爷爷的生日派对。