伙伴们,为了这个盛大的聚会,我想对你们再次表示感谢。
It was so unexpected.
这真是完全出人意料。
Come on, Changmin,...
拜托,昌珉。
...you didn't think we were going to let you leave without giving you a proper going away...
…你不会认为我们会让你在没有一场欢送会的情况下离开吧,…
...party, did you?
是吗?
We're all really going to miss you a lot, Changmin.
我们真的会非常想念你,昌珉。
Yeah, it won't be the same without you here!
是的,如果你不在这里,一切就不一样了。
I'm really going to miss all of you guys a lot, too.
我也会想念你们所有人。
You've made my stay here in the U.S. very special.
你们使我在美国的这段期间变得充满意义。
Please stay for 30 more minutes.
请再停留30分钟吧!
Unfortunately, I've got to get going now.
很抱歉,我现在得走了。
It's time to say goodbye.
是时候说再见了。
Just be sure to keep in touch, okay?
一定要保持联系,好吗?
I will, I promise.
会的,我保证。
Take care, Changmin. Have a safe trip home!
好好照顾自己,昌珉,一路平安。
Thank you for everything you've done.
谢谢你所做的一切。
Bye everyone!
各位,再见。