· 好啊,凯西,昌珉,你们这群家伙最近在干嘛?
·· Did you enjoy the holiday?
· 你们的假期愉快吗?
·· Hi Susie. Yes, I had a great time. I recharged my batteries.
· 好呀,苏西。是的,我过的非常愉快。我充满了能量。
·· Yes, I enjoyed the holiday, too, I guess, but I'm a bit tired.
· 是的,我想我假期也过的很愉快,不过我有一点累。
·
· You don't sound very convincing there, and you look tired.
· 你的话听起来没那么令人信服,而且你看起来很累。
·· Why didn't you take a rest during the weekend?
· 你周末为什么不休息一下啊?
·· I did rest.
· 我休息了啊。
·· It's just that I had planned to get a lot of work done over the holiday,...
· 只不过我计划在假期里完成很多作业…
·· ...but I ended up doing nothing.
· …但是我什么都没做完。
·· What kind of work did you want to do?
· 你想做的是哪一类作业?
·· Well, I have a big project due for my computer science class.
· 好吧,因为我的计算机课有一个很大的项目。
·· I see what you mean, but I don't think you should worry too much about it.
· 我明白你的意思了,不过我想你不需要过多的担心它。
·· Susie's right.
· 苏西说的对。
·· I wish you had done it before, but there's still plenty of time left in this semester.
· 我希望你之前已经做好了,不过这学期还剩下一点时间啊。
·· Yes, but I really think I should have gotten more work done.
· 是的。但我想我会有更多的作业要做。