社交英语口语视频(初级) 187 一个大家庭
教程:社交英语口语视频(初级)  浏览:704  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Hello?

    喂?

    Hi Amanda, what have you been doing?

    好啊,阿曼达,你一直在忙些什么啊?

    I've been working all day.

    我一整天都在忙。

    What makes you so busy?

    什么事情让你这么忙啊?

    My sister got married last year.

    我姐姐去年结婚了。

    She gave birth to a boy two days ago.

    她两天前生了一个男孩。

    Congratulations!

    祝贺你!

    Thank you.

    谢谢。

    Now, I have three nieces and two nephews.

    现在我有了三个侄女和两个侄子。

    I'm so happy.

    我非常的开心。

    Wow, you have a lot of nieces and nephews.

    哇,你有好多的侄子和侄女哦。

    Yes.

    对的。

    We are a large family.

    我们是一个大家庭。

    That's great!

    那很好啊!

    How many brothers and sisters do you have?

    你有几个哥哥姐姐啊?

    I have one sister and two brothers.

    我有一个姐姐和两个哥哥。

    Did they all get married?

    他们都已经结婚了吗?

    Yes, that's why I have many nieces and nephews.

    对的,那就是为什么我有那么多的侄女和侄子。

    Okay, that makes sense.

    好吧,那就可以理解了。

    My big brother has two daughters and a son.

    我大哥有两个女儿和一个儿子。

    But my sister-in-law wants to have one more baby.

    但是我嫂子还想再要一个孩子。

    Wow.

    哇。

    She wants to have a big family, too.

    她也想要一个大家庭啊。

    Yes.

    是的。

    My sister-in-law was the only child.

    我嫂子是独生女。

    She said she always felt lonely when she was young.

    她说在她小的时候感觉到很孤独。

    That's why she wants to have many children.

    那就是为什么她想要很多的孩子。

    I think so.

    我想也是。

    Actually, I also want to have more nieces and nephews.

    事实上,我也想要有更多的侄女和侄子。

    0/0
      上一篇:社交英语口语视频(初级) 186 我不会嫁给你的 下一篇:社交英语口语视频(初级) 188 未来不可限量

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程