Naming Your Baby.
为你宝宝起名字。
Wife
Honey, I've finally decided what to name our daughter!
亲爱的,我终于决定好我们女儿的名字了!
Wife
I'm so excited to tell you.
我真兴奋能告诉你。
Wife
I mean, I've been thinking about it all day!
我的意思是,我想这个想了一天了!
Wife
So, are you ready? Here it is.
那么,你准备好了吗?就是这个。
Wife
Our daughter is going to be called... Drum roll please.
我们的女儿就叫……请鼓掌。
Wife
Crystal! Yeah!
克里斯多(意为水晶)!耶!
Wife
You know, after my Mom.
你知道的,以我妈妈名字命名。
Husband
Whoa, Whoa, get a hold of yourself!
哇哇,控制住你自己!
Husband
So what you're saying is, you named our daughter after your Mom?
你的意思是你把我们女儿的名字以你妈妈名字命名?
Husband
I thought we agreed to name her after somebody on my side!
我是说我们同意将女儿以我家里人名字命名!
Husband
Okay, you should sit down and take a deep breath.
没问题,你应该坐下来深呼吸。
Husband
Just need to relax a bit.
只要放松一下就好。
Husband
So, honey, I'm afraid you've forgotten what our last name is.
亲爱的,我怕你忘记了我们的姓!
Husband
For your information, it's Glass!
提醒你一下,我们姓格拉斯(意为玻璃)!
Husband
You want our daughter's name to be Crystal Glass?
你想我们女儿的名字叫克里斯多.格拉斯(水晶玻璃)?
Husband
She's going to be embarrassed about her name all her life!
她将会因为她的名字而感到非常尴尬的!
Husband
What if she can't make any friends at school?
如果她不能在学校里结识朋友呢?
Husband
What if she becomes an outcast or something?
如果她变成一个孤立的人或者其他情况的呢?
Husband
Okay, I need to take it easy.
好吧,我需要放轻松一点。
Husband
Another deep breath.
还需要深呼吸一下。
Husband
Okay. So, what's her middle name going to be?
好吧。那么她的中间名是什么?
Husband
Can I have a say in that department?
我可以在这方面发表看法吗?