打扰一下,女士,我想买一张国际电话卡。
B:Okay, we have many you can choose from here.
好的,我们这有很多种供您挑选。
What country are you planning to call?
你打算往哪个国家打电话?
A:Mostly Korea, I want to call my family and friends back home.
会经常往韩国打,我想打电话给家人以及回国的朋友。
B:Korea, okay, we have a few cards that would work well for you then.
韩国。我们这有几种卡很适合您。
A:Hmm... they are all too expensive.
嗯,但是这些卡都太贵了。
Do you have a card called "Asian Express"?
你们这有“亚洲便捷”这种卡吗?
B:Yes, we have.
有的。
It gives the best rates for calling countries in Asia.
这种卡打给亚洲国家享受最优利率。
A:What are the rates to call Korea with it?
那么往韩国打电话的价格怎么样呢?
B:Let's see... well, it depends if you use a cell phone or a landline.
我想想啊,这要看你使用手机还是座机打电话了。
A:How much is it if I use a cell phone?
如果我使用手机打电话,价钱是多少?
B:With a cell phone it's six cents a minute.
用手机的话,是一分钟六美分。
If you can use a landline, it's only three cents a minute.
如果用座机打电话的话,是一分钟3美分。
A:Okay, I'll take that one.
好的,我就要这种类型的卡。
How much is it?
多少钱啊?
B:Ten dollars, sir.
10美元,先生。