指环王 第11期:不要戴上魔戒
教程:指环王  浏览:817  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Confound it all, Samwise Gamgee! Have you been eavesdropping?

    真是该死 山姆卫斯詹吉! 你居然敢偷听?

    I haven't been dropping no eaves . Honest , I was cutting the grass under the window

    我没有在偷听 先生 是真的! 我只是在窗外除草

    A little late for trimming the verge, don't you think?

    现在这个时候除草未免太晚了?

    I heard raised voices . What did you hear? Speak!

    我听到一些声音 你听到什么? 说!

    Nothing important

    没什么重要的!

    That is, I heard a good deal about a ring, a Dark Lord and the end of the world ,but--

    我听到一些什么戒指 黑暗魔君和世界末日的

    Please, Mr Gandalf, sir, don't hurt me . Don't turn me into anything unnatural

    求求您了 甘道夫先生 不要伤害我! 千万不要把我变成动物

    No?

    不要吗?

    Perhaps not

    也许不会

    I've thought of a better use for you

    我想到有个方法 我有其它事让你来做

    Come along, Samwise Keep up

    过来呀 山姆 跟上来!

    Be careful, both of you

    你们两个一定要小心

    The enemy has many spies in his service:

    敌人有很多眼线

    Birds, beasts

    飞鸟 野兽

    Is it safe?

    它安全吗?

    Never put it on

    千万不要戴上戒指

    for the agents of the Dark Lord will be drawn to its power

    黑暗魔君的爪牙会被吸引来

    Always remember, Frodo

    一定要记得 佛罗多

    the Ring is trying to get back to its master

    戒指想回到主人那里去

    It wants to be found

    它希望自己被发现


    0/0
      上一篇:指环王 第10期:魔戒的安全 下一篇:指环王 第12期:窥视一切

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)