法律英语就该这么说 第145期:在大多数州混合过失已经被比较过失取代
教程:法律英语就该这么说  浏览:597  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    必背句型:

    A:In most states contributory negligence has been superceded by comparative negligence.

    在大多数州,混合过失已经被比较过失取代。

    B:I cannot understand.

    我不能理解。

    In most states contributory negligence has been replaced by comparative negligence.

    在大多数州,混合过失已经被比较过失取代。

    His position has been replaced by others.

    他的职位被别人替代了。

    His position has been superceded by others.

    他的职位被别人替代了。

    延伸阅读:

    A:You could bring a claim of negligence against the railroad company.

    你可以对铁路公司提起过失主张。

    B:Thank you for your advice.

    谢谢你的建议。

    You could bring a claim of negligence against the factory.

    你可以对工厂提起过失主张。

    You could not bring a claim of negligence against the factory.

    你不可以对工厂提起过失主张。

    Why do you bring a claim of negligence against the factory?

    为什么你对工厂提起过失主张?

    0/0
      上一篇:法律英语就该这么说 第144期:你在此过失诉讼中就有可能无法得到赔偿金 下一篇:法律英语就该这么说 第146期:你有理由提起过失之诉

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)