面试英语口语脱口而出 第107期:招聘翻译
教程:面试英语口语脱口而出  浏览:821  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    1. Do you have any experience in the translatingfield?

    你有翻译方面的经验吗?

    2. How are your Chinese and English?

    你的中英文水平如何?

    3. How would you consider your salary if yousucceed in becoming a translator in our company?

    如果你成功应聘上我公司的翻译,你会怎样考虑薪水?

    4. I have to translate any documents I receive andI’ve been there for 5 years.

    我负责翻译所有收到的文件,而且我已经工作5年了。

    5. I can confidently say that my Chinese and English are pretty good.

    我可以很自信地说,我的中英文都很不错。

    6. And you will give me a satisfying salary according to my abilities and performances.

    你们会根据我的能力和表现给出令人满意的薪水的。

    7. This job is more challenging and I have longed to be a translator.

    我觉得翻译更有挑战性,它是我渴望已久的职业。

    8. I think one needs common knowledge, specific knowledge,and professional codes to bea successful translator.

    我认为一个成功的翻译需要具备常识、专业知识和职业操守。

    9. I am interpreting the speeches of officials in business fields.

    我主要是给商界领导人做会议口译。

    10. You are a big translation company with awesome quality of translation and high-levelservice.

    你们是一家大型翻译公司,质量好、服务周到。

    Dialogue 1

    对话1

    A: How are your Chinese and English?

    A:你的中英文水平如何?

    B: I can confidently say that my Chinese and English are pretty good. I won prizes in manyspeech contests in both Chinese and English.

    B:我可以很自信地说,我的中英 文都很不错。我曾经参加过很 多汉语和英语的演讲比赛并获 得奖项。

    A: How would you consider your salary if you succeed in becoming a translator in our company?

    A:如果你成功应聘上我公司的翻译,你会怎样考虑薪水?

    B: I believe every company has its own salary criterion. And you will give me a satisfying salaryaccording to my abilities and performances.

    B:我相信每个公司都有自己的工资标准,你们会根据我的能力 和表现给出令人满意的薪水的。

    Dialogue 2

    对话2

    A: Why do you change your job and apply for a translator?

    A:你为什么要换工作来做翻译呢?

    B: This job is more challenging and I have longed to be a translator. That’s why I came herefor an interview.

    B:我觉得这份工作更有挑战性, 它是我渴望已久的职业,这就 是我今天来面试的原因。

    A: What do you think are the capacities for a success as a translator?

    A:你认为具备怎样的能力才能称 得上一个成功的翻译?

    B: I think one needs common knowledge, specific knowledge, and professional codes to be asuccessful translator.

    B:我认为一个成功的翻译需要具 备常识、专业知识和职业操守。

    0/0
      上一篇:面试英语口语脱口而出 第106期:招聘教师 下一篇:面试英语口语脱口而出 第108期:招聘导游

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)