你能说几门外语?
2.What was your duty like in your previous job?
在以前的工作中,你的职责是什么?
3.Here is a copy of the Tour Guide Certificate ofmine.
这是我的导游证书的复印件。
4.I will give them a few scenic spots and ask whetherthey have been to.
我会先提出几个风景点,问问他们是否去过。
5.And I also studied economics of tourism, touristmarket, tourist culture, tourist etiquette science, guiding methods and techniques, etc.
我还学了很多有关旅游经济学、旅游市场、旅游文化、旅游礼仪、导游方法与技巧等方面的知识。
6.Then I will call the tourists' attention by giving a profile of the local history and culturebecause the folk-customs and natural scenery are closely related to each other.
然后我向游客讲述当地的历史文化以吸引他们的注意力,因为民俗和自然景观是紧密相连的。
7.Your agency has a great number of tourists in both peak season and low season. The tourleaders are experienced in every aspect of the tourism and I will learn a lot.
你们 旅行社不论在旺季还是淡季都有很多游客,旅游领队经验丰富,我能学到很多。
8.We have a team to make itineraries of the tour,evaluate the value of it for one tourist andrecommend the routine for different tourists.
我们以小组形式工作,负责制订旅 游路线,评估每位游客的花费,再向不同的游客推荐不同的路线。
9.There are selected itineraries for rich and high-tasted people, common routine for tradeobservation tourists,and excursion routine for people who have limited time for sightseeing.
对于富有又有品位的游客有精选路线;对于行业考察旅游者,有一 般路线;对于时间有限的观光者,有短途旅行路线。
10.Souvenirs could be accepted, but kickbacks couldn't.
纪念品可以接受,但是回扣不能拿。
Dialogue 1
对话1
A: Sit down, please. Mr. Tang, do you bring any paper or certificate with you?
A:请坐,唐先生。你带什么证件 或证书了吗?
B: Thank you. Here is a copy of the Tour Guide Certificate of mine.
B:谢谢。这是我的导游证书的复 印件。
A: Are you still working in Youth International Travel Agency?
A:你还在靑年国际旅行社工作吗?
B: Yes, but I am on holidays this week.
B:是的,这周我正好轮休。
A: How many foreign languages can you speak?
A:你能说几门外语?
B: I am bilingual, English and Russian.
B:两门,英语和俄语。
Dialogue 2
对话2
A: What was your duty like in your previous job?
A:在以前的工作中,你的职责是 什么?
B: We have a team to make itineraries of the tour, evaluate the value of it for one tourist andrecommend the routine for different tourists.
B:我们以小组形式工作,负责制 订旅游路线,评估每位游客的 花费,再向不同的游客推荐不 同的路线。
A: Can you name a few examples?
A:你能举几个例子吗?
B: Yes. There are selected itineraries for rich and high-tasted people, common routine forpeople who are on trade observation tour, and excursion routine for people who have limitedtime for sightseeing.
B:好的。对于有钱有品位的游客有 精选路线;对于行业考察旅游 者,有一般路线;对于时间有限 的观光者,有短途旅行路线。