海底两万里 第83期 第7章 一种从未见过的鱼(6)
教程:海底两万里  浏览:435  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
      Lastly, I can vouch-as improbable as it seems--that even if I had wanted to destroy all myillusions,

      最后,我还要肯定一点—这看来像是不可能的—即使我要打破我心中的一切幻想,

      even if I had been willing to "give in to despair," I could not have done so!

      即使我要绝望,现在也办不到!

      The cetacean had rammed our frigate at about eleven o'clock in the evening.

      战舰跟那鲸鱼冲撞的时间是在夜间十一点钟左右。

      I therefore calculated on eight hours of swimming until sunrise.

      所以到太阳升起,我们还得游泳八个小时。

      A strenuous task, but feasible, thanks to our relieving each other.

      我们替换着游,游八小时必然可以做到。

      The sea was pretty smooth and barely tired us.

      海面相当平静,我们还不至于过度疲劳。

      Sometimes I tried to peer through the dense gloom, which was broken only by thephosphorescent flickers coming from our movements.

      有时,我的眼光想看透深沉的黑暗,但什么也看不见,只有那由于我们游泳动作激起的浪花透出一点闪光来。

      I stared at the luminous ripples breaking over my hands, shimmering sheets spattered withblotches of bluish gray.

      在我手下破碎的明亮的水波,点缀在镜子般闪闪的水而上,就好像一块块青灰色的金属片。

      It seemed as if we'd plunged into a pool of quicksilver.

      真可以说,我们是在水银中游泳了。

      Near one o'clock in the morning, I was overcome with tremendous exhaustion.

      到早晨一点左右,我感到极端疲倦。

      My limbs stiffened in the grip of intense cramps.

      我的四肢痉挛得很厉害,渐渐发硬,不能灵活运用了。

    0/0
      上一篇:海底两万里 第82期 第7章 一种从未见过的鱼(5) 下一篇:海底两万里 第84期 第7章 一种从未见过的鱼(7)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)