他其实没那么喜欢你 第6期:格雷格的介绍(3)
教程:他其实没那么喜欢你  浏览:960  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    You Are All Dating the Same Guy

    你们在跟一样的家伙约会

    Hey. I know that guy you're dating.

    嘿,我知道你的约会对象是什么人。

    Yeah, I do. He's that guy that's so tired from work,so stressed about the project he's working on.

    是的,我知道。他上班太累了,因为工作项目而饱受压力。

    He's just been through an awful breakup and it'sreally hitting him hard.

    他刚经历了一场糟糕的分手,倍受打击。

    His parents' divorce has scarred him and he hastrust issues.

    父母离异使他伤痕累累,有信任危机。

    Right now he has to focus on his career.

    现在他必须专注于自己的职业生涯。

    He can't get involved with anyone until he knows what his life is about.

    他无法和任何人谈恋爱,直到他弄清楚生活的真正意义。

    He just got a new apartment and the move is a bitch.

    他刚搬到了一个新的公寓,这举动简直是大错特错。

    As soon as it all calms down he'll leave his wife, girlfriend, crappy job.

    等到一切都平静下来后,他就会离开他的妻子,女朋友,以及糟糕的工作。

    God, he's so complicated.

    上帝啊,他是如此复杂。

    He is a man made up entirely of your excuses.

    他是一个完全由你的借口组成的男人。

    And the minute you stop making excuses for him, he will completely disappear from your life.

    当你停止为他找借口后,他将会从你的生活里完全消失。

    Are there men who are too busy or have been through something so horrible that makes ithard for them to get involved?

    真的有由于太忙或经历过如此可怕的东西导致让他们很难谈恋爱的男人么?

    Yes, but there are so few of them that they should be considered urban legends.

    是的,但是数量非常之少以至于他们应该被视为都市传奇。

    For as already suggested, a man would rather be trampled by elephants that are on fire thantell you that he's just not that into you.

    鉴于已经说过的,一个男人宁愿被一只狂躁的大象践踏也不愿告诉你,他只是没那么喜欢你。

    That's why we've written this book.

    这就是我们写这本书的原因。

    We wanted to get the excuses out of the closet, so to speak, so they can be seen for exactlywhat they are: really bad excuses.

    我们希望借口可以大白于天下,这么说吧,它们可以展示自己的真实面目:真正糟糕的借口。

    Hey—do you remember that movie when the girl waited around for the guy to ask her out, thenmade excuses when he didn't?

    嘿,你还记得那部电影——那个女孩在等待那家伙约她出去,然后在他没约她出去时替他找借口?

    Then she slept with him when they were both drunk, and basically just hung around until theywere kind of dating?

    然后她在他们都喝醉之后和他上床,基本只在他们类似约会的时候出去玩。

    Then he cheated on her, but because she knew deep down inside that if she forgave him andkept her expectations low and was really agreeable that she'd get him in the end?

    然后他背着她偷腥,但是由于她内心深处知道如果她原谅了他,对他抱持低期望,最终真的能愉快的和他一起终老么?

    He was drunk at the wedding but they lived miserably ever after in an unsatisfying relationshipthat was built on a shitty foundation?

    在婚礼上他喝醉了,但他们在一个糟糕的基础上建立了一个不满意的恋爱关系之后,过着悲惨的生活。

    You don't?

    你不记得了?

    That's because those movies don't get made, because that's not what love is like.

    那是因为那些电影不是虚构的,因为爱情并非如此。

    People are inspired to do remarkable things to find and be with the one they love.

    人们被激励去轰轰烈烈的找寻并爱情与他们爱的人厮守。

    Big movies are made about it, and every relationship you admire bursts with a greatness thatyou hope for in your own life.

    热门片就是一些这样的内容,你羡慕的每一场轰轰烈烈的恋爱都是你希望能在自己的生活中获得的。

    And the more you value yourself, the more chance you'll have of getting it.

    你越珍惜自己的价值,你就越有机会得到它。

    So listen to these excuses, have a laugh, and then...put them all to rest. You're worth it.

    所以听听这些借口,一笑而过,然后……使之平息。你值得拥有。

    0/0
      上一篇:他其实没那么喜欢你 第5期:格雷格的介绍(2) 下一篇:他其实没那么喜欢你 第7期:他不约你出去(1)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程