他其实没那么喜欢你 第9期:也许他想慢慢来
教程:他其实没那么喜欢你  浏览:1113  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    The "Maybe He Wants to Take It Slow" Excuse

    “也许他是想慢慢来”的借口

    Dear Greg,

    亲爱的格雷格,

    There's this guy who calls me all the time. He's recentlydivorced, and in AA.

    有一个男人老打电话给我。他刚刚离婚,在戒酒协会戒酒。

    We got back in touch recently, had lots of phone calls,and then hung out twice in one week and it was realcool.

    最近我们经常联系,打了很多电话,一个星期出去玩两次,真的很棒。

    No flirting or making out or anything, but fun.

    没有调情做爱啥的,但是玩的很开心。

    Since then, he calls me all the time but doesn't ever suggest we see each other in person again.

    然后从那时起,他依然老给我打电话,但再也不提亲自见面了。

    It's like he got scared or something.

    他好像在害怕什么。

    I would understand if because of the divorce/alcoholic/starting-a-whole- new-life stuff he wantedto take things slow.

    如果是因为离婚、嗜酒、开始新生活之类的事情让他想慢慢来,我可以理解。

    But he still calls me all the time to have long heart- to-heart talks.

    但他依然老给我打电话进行交心的谈话。

    What the hell should I do with this guy?

    我该拿这家伙怎么办?

    Signed Jen

    珍来信

    Dear Pillow Talk,

    亲爱的枕边细语,

    Sadly, not wanting to see you in person is massive as far as dating obstacles go.

    遗憾的是,约会最大的障碍就是我不想见到你本人了。

    And as far as the recently divorced/newly sober/starting-a- new-life parts, blah blah blah, I'mgetting sleepy, it's hot, I'm going down for a nap.

    只要最近的离婚、戒酒、开始新生活的部分,吧啦吧啦,我听着都打瞌睡,天气热了,我去小睡一会儿。

    When I wake up from that nap I'll probably thrill to the news that your friend is taking control of hislife.

    我午睡醒来后会兴奋的告诉你,你的朋友掌控着自己的生活。

    You, however, will still not be going on a date, because despite all of your excuses for him, he's stillnot asking you out.

    然而,你依然不会有约会,因为尽管你为他找遍所有的借口,他仍然不会约你出去。

    Now, if you're a person who enjoys a slightly satisfying phone relationship, talk on!

    现在,如果你满足于电话联系些许的愉悦,那你继续吧!

    But at this point it seems like he's just not that into you.

    不过由此看来他并没有那么喜欢你。

    Be his friend if you're at all interested on that level, but move your romantic inclinations onto amore suitable future husband.

    如果你有兴趣的话,至多成为他的朋友,但请把你的浪漫倾向移到更适合你的未来丈夫身上吧。

    Hugs from here, Greg

    来自格雷格的拥抱

    If a guy truly likes you, but for personal reasons he needs to take things slow, he will let you knowthat immediately.

    如果一个男人真的喜欢你,但因个人原因他需要慢慢来,他会立刻告诉你的。

    He won't keep you guessing, because he'll want to make sure you don't get frustrated and goaway.

    他不会让你猜,因为他想要确保你不会挫败离开。

    0/0
      上一篇:他其实没那么喜欢你 第8期:他不约你出去(2) 下一篇:他其实没那么喜欢你 第10期:可是他给了我电话号码

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程