他其实没那么喜欢你 第61期:和真爱结婚毫无问题
教程:他其实没那么喜欢你  浏览:572  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Needless to say, I'm so much happier now datingguys who in the first week say,

    不用说,我现在约会的对象使我更加快乐,他在第一个礼拜就对我说:

    "Wow, I can't believe you're not married. You'regreat."

    “哇哦,我简直无法相信你这么优秀竟然还未婚。”

    IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE GREG

    如果你不相信格雷格

    100% of the guys polled told us they would have no problem marrying a woman who they werepositive was the love of their life.

    百分之百接受调查的男士告诉我们,他们和自己的真爱结婚毫无问题。

    One man answered, "What kind of knucklehead has a problem marrying the love of his life?'

    一个男人答到,“什么样的傻瓜跟自己的爱人结婚会有问题?”

    他其实没那么喜欢你 第61期:和真爱结婚毫无问题

    What You Should Have Learned in This Chapter

    我们应在本章学到的

    "Doesn't want to get married" and "Doesn't want to get married to me" are very differentthings.

    “不想结婚”和“不想跟我结婚”是两件完全不一样的事情。

    Be sure about which category he falls under.

    需要肯定的是他属于哪一类。

    If you have different views about marriage, what else are you not on the same page about?

    如果你们对婚姻都有不同的看法,那你们还有能统一意见的地方吗?

    Time to take inventory.

    清点实际情况的时间到了。

    If you don't feel like you're rushing, why are you waiting?

    如果你不想匆忙,那你为何要等?

    Nikki is crazy.

    尼基疯了。

    There's a guy out there who wants to marry you.

    总有一个男人想要和你结婚。

    Our Super-Good Really Helpful Exercise

    我们超赞的实用练习

    Think about how long it took you to start thinking that you might want to marry the guy you'redating.

    想想你是什么时候开始想跟恋爱对象结婚的。

    Consider how long it took you to know for sure.

    想想确定这个想法你花了多久时间。

    Does this seemed like a reasonably appropriate amount of time.

    看看这二者的时间是否合适合理。

    Then tell yourself that he has no good excuse for not having figured that out by now too.

    然后告诉你自己他也没有什么还没弄清楚这个问题的好理由。

    0/0
      上一篇:他其实没那么喜欢你 第60期:想被爱不是愚蠢的 下一篇:他其实没那么喜欢你 第62期:"想念你"的借口

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程