他其实没那么喜欢你 第90期:不喜欢身体接触的男友
教程:他其实没那么喜欢你  浏览:1950  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    The "Maybe It's Just His Little Quirk" Excuse

    “这也许只是他的小怪癖”的借口

    Dear Greg, I met a guy who's really sensitive andsweet.

    亲爱的格雷格:我遇到的那个人非常机敏和暖心。

    The problem is, he doesn't like to be physicallyaffectionate.

    问题就是他不喜欢亲密的身体接触。

    He tells me that he just doesn't enjoy beingtouched.

    他对我说他就是不喜欢被抚摸。

    We have sex, and it's nice, but he's not that into caressing me, either.

    我们发生过关系,感觉不错,但是他还是不喜欢抚摸我。

    他其实没那么喜欢你 第90期:不喜欢身体接触的男友

    Everything else about him is great, so it seems like such a strange complaint.

    他的其它各个方面都不错,所以这看起来是一个很奇怪的抱怨。

    Do you think not wanting to cuddle and be touched is a sign that he's just not that into me?

    你认为不想拥抱,不想被抚摸是他其实没那么喜欢我的信号?

    Or could it mean he has intimacy issues?

    或者这意味着他有性行为问题?

    I don't want to dump him over this, but I like physical affection!

    我不想因为这个甩掉他,但是我喜欢身体的爱抚。

    Sign: Frida

    弗里达

    Dear Starved for Affection, I have to say, little suspicious of someone who doesn't like one ofthe greatest pleasures on earth.

    亲爱的渴望情感的人:我得说,不去怀疑别人不喜欢的东西是这世上最大的乐趣了。

    What else does he not like that you don't know about yet? Puppies? Babies? Having a soul?

    还有别的他不喜欢的,但是你又不知道的吗?比如:宠物?孩子?心灵交流?

    And if you like being affectionate for all the obvious reasons, then why would you want todoom yourself to a no-touching zone with Mr. Uncomfortable?

    既然由于一些明显的原因,你喜欢柔情,那么你为什么要和不舒服先生忍受非接触区。

    Yes, some men have a hard time being physically affectionate, but actually not enjoying it?

    没错,有一些男人很难进行身体上的接触,但是真的不喜欢吗?

    It's difficult to fathom.

    这很难理解。

    He may be really into you, but he's certainly not really compatible with you.

    他或许真的喜欢你,但是真的确实不是很适合你。

    I say move on, meet someone who enjoys the things you like, and have a long life filled withplayful grab-ass.

    离开,去见那些喜欢你所喜欢的事的人,让漫漫人生充满好玩的性生活。

    You will meet people who don't like to be touched, or kissed, or who don't like sex.

    你会遇到一些不喜欢被抚摸,接吻或者不喜欢性的人。

    You can spend a lo of time trying to fix them, or wondering if you should take it personally.

    你要花好多功夫试着修补它们,你或者在想是否应该不要太介意。

    Or you can realize that they simply don't like to do the things you find absolutely essential toyour enjoyment of life, and then go find yourself someone who does.

    或者你会意识到那些你发现对你生活乐趣绝对重要的事情,他们就是不喜欢做,那么去找那些喜欢这些事的人吧。

    0/0
      上一篇:他其实没那么喜欢你 第89期:两年没工作的男友 下一篇:他其实没那么喜欢你 第91期:男人古怪的对待

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程