别激动,结果如何?
I yelled at her. I screamed at my boss! I quit my job!
我骂了她、吼了老板! 还辞职了!
What? - You said...
什么? 是你说…
I gotta go back. - No, I didn't tell you to quit.
我得回去 我没叫你辞职
Relax. Okay, listen, we're fine.
好了,没关系
Would you let me go? - Albert, no!
放开我好吗? 亚伯特,不要
Just relax! Okay?
别激动!行吗?
Just let it marinate for a second. Trust me. - No!
冷静一下,相信我 不!
Relax.
别激动、别激动
It's Allegra Cole. - Answer it.
我是艾琳 开门
Could I speak to you a second? - Answer the door, Albert.
能不能跟你谈谈? 快开门
Yes. Hi.
你好
What's up?
有事吗?
Listen, Albert, right?
你是亚伯特,对吧?
People don't usually talk to me like that. - Close your mouth, man.
一般人通常不会那样跟我说话 把嘴闭上
Let me rephrase that.
我要修正这句话
People never talk to me like that.
一般人从来不那样跟我说话
Stand up.
站直
I guess it's kind of scary for them.
我想那是因为他们有点害怕吧
1.marinate
vt. 把…浸泡在卤汁中
vi. 浸泡在卤汁中
文中指酝酿的意思
Be sure to marinate food in the refrigerator, not onthe counter.
确保食物在冰箱中而不是橱台上被腌制。
2.rephrase
vt. 改述;重新措辞
Can we rephrase the sentence to get rid of it?
我们可以重新编写整个语句来摆脱这种状况?。
剧情百科
亚伯特绝望的时候,事情似乎出现了转机,艾琳居然亲自来到亚伯特的办公室来找他了,接下来会发生什么呢?……
考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper words
1.If you ______ ______ a practice exam, it’s likely that you’re ready to certify.
如果你轻松通过实际操作考试,那么你就已经准备好通过结业考试了。
2.I ran home and phoned my cousin, telling him ______ ______ what was happening.
我赶紧跑回家给堂兄打电话,简要的告诉他发生了什么事。
本期答案见下期
上期答案:
1.If you have to vent, tell a priest who is bound to secrecy.
如果你一定要发泄,那就去告诉牧师,他一定会保守秘密的。
2.He is bound up in his work these days.
这些天他在忙于自己的工作。