好诗献给你 第19期:我的爱人像朵红红的玫瑰 A Red, Red Rose
教程:好诗献给你  浏览:2678  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    A Red, Red Rose - Robert Burns

    我的爱人像朵红红的玫瑰 - Robert Burns

    O my Luve's like a red, red rose That's newly sprungin June;

    呵,我的爱人像朵红红的玫瑰,六月里迎风初开;

    O my Luve's like the melodie That's sweetly play'd intune.

    呵,我的爱人像支甜甜的曲子,奏得合拍又和谐。

    好诗献给你 第19期:我的爱人像朵红红的玫瑰 A Red, Red Rose

    As fair art thou, my bonnie lass, So deep in luve am I:

    我的好姑娘,多么美丽的人儿!请看我,多么深挚的爱情:

    And I will luve thee still, my dear, Till a' the seas gang dry:

    亲爱的,我永远爱你,纵使大海干涸水流尽:

    Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear, And the rocks melt wi' the sun:

    纵使大海干涸水流尽,太阳将岩石烧作灰尘:

    I will luve thee still, my dear, While the sands o' life shall run.

    亲爱的,我永远爱你,只要我一息犹存。

    And fare thee well, my only Luve And fare thee well, a while!

    珍重吧,我唯一的爱人,珍重吧,让我们暂时别离!

    And I will come again, my Luve, Tho' it were ten thousand mile.

    但我定要回来,哪怕千里万里。

    0/0
      上一篇:好诗献给你 第18期:秋颂 To Autumn 下一篇:好诗献给你 第20期:海外乡愁 Home Thoughts From Abroad

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)