好诗献给你 第45期:一朵红红的玫瑰 A Red, Red Rose
教程:好诗献给你  浏览:967  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    A Red, Red Rose—Robert Burns(1759–1796)

    一朵红红的玫瑰——罗伯特.彭斯

    O my luve is like a red, red rose,

    啊!我爱人像红红的玫瑰,

    That's newly sprung in June;

    在六月里苞放;

    O my luve is like the melodie

    啊,我爱人像一支乐曲,

    That's sweetly played in tune.

    乐声美妙、悠扬。

    好诗献给你 第45期:一朵红红的玫瑰 A Red, Red Rose

    As fair thou art, my bonie lass,

    你那么美,漂亮的姑娘,

    So deep in love am I;

    我爱你那么深切;

    And I will love thee still, my dear,

    我会永远爱你,亲爱的,

    Till a' the seas gang dry.

    一直到四海涸竭。

    Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear,

    直到四海涸竭,亲爱的,

    And the rocks melt wi' the sun;

    直到太阳把岩石消熔!

    And I will love thee still , my dear,

    我会永远爱你,亲爱的,

    While the sands o' life shall run.

    只要生命无穷。

    And fare thee weel, my only love,

    再见吧,我唯一的爱人,

    And fare thee weel a while;

    再见吧,小别片刻!

    And I will come again, my love,

    我会回来的,我的爱人,

    Though it wree ten thousand mile!

    即使万里相隔!

    0/0
      上一篇:好诗献给你 第44期:时常......Always Be... 下一篇:好诗献给你 第46期:美德 Virtue

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程