好诗献给你 第50期:让我们成为更有爱心的人
教程:好诗献给你  浏览:1065  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    The More Loving One

    让我们成为更有爱心的人

    W.H.Auden / W.H.

    奥登

    Looking up at the stars, I know quite well

    仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚,

    That, for all they care, I can go to hell,

    尽管它们关怀备至,我亦有可能赴地府,

    But on earth indifference is the least

    可是尘世间我们丝毫不必畏惧

    We have to dread from man or beast.

    人类或禽兽的那份冷漠。

    好诗献给你 第50期:让我们成为更有爱心的人
    How should we like it were stars to burn,

    倘若群星燃烧着关怀我们的激情,

    With a passion for us we could not return?

    我们却无法回报,我们作何感想?

    If equal affection cannot be,

    倘若无法产生同样的感情,

    Let the more loving one be me.

    让我成为更有爱心的人。

    Admirer as I think I am

    尽管我自视为群星的崇拜者,

    Of stars that do not give a damn,

    它们满不在乎,

    I cannot, now I see them ,say

    现在我看群星,我却难以启齿,

    I missed one terribly all day.

    说我成天思念一颗星星。

    Were all stars to disappear or die,

    倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,

    I should learn to look at an empty sky,

    我应该学会仰望空荡的天空,

    And feel its total dark sublime,

    同时感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,

    Though this might take me a little time.

    虽然这样可能要花费一点时间。

    0/0
      上一篇:好诗献给你 第49期:爱情 Love 下一篇:好诗献给你 第51期:青春的飞逝

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程