好诗献给你 第62期:晨歌 Morning Song
教程:好诗献给你  浏览:1215  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Morning Song—Sylvia Plath

    晨歌——西尔维亚·普拉斯

    Love set you going like a fat gold watch.

    爱将你发动,像一块胖胖的金表。

    The midwife slapped your footsoles, and your baldcry

    助产士拍打你的脚底,光着头你的哭喊

    Took its place among the elements.

    在万物中占据一席之地。

    Our voices echo, magnifying your arrival. New statue.

    我们的声音回响,将你的到来放大。新的雕像。

    In a drafty museum, your nakedness

    在一座通风的博物馆里,你的裸露

    Shadows our safety. We stand round blankly as walls.

    给我们的安全蒙上阴影。我们如墙般,面无表情地围站

    好诗献给你 第62期:晨歌 Morning Song

    I'm no more your mother

    比云,我更不像你的母亲

    Than the cloud that distills a mirror to reflect its own slow

    那云蒸馏出一面镜子,映出它缓慢的消失

    Effacement at the wind's hand.

    在风的手中。

    All night your moth-breath

    整夜你如蛾般的呼吸

    Flickers among the flat pink roses. I wake to listen:

    摇曳于平面的粉红玫瑰间。我醒来听到:

    A far sea moves in my ear.

    远方的海潮涌于耳边。

    One cry, and I stumble from bed, cow-heavy and floral

    你一哭,我从床上跌倒,像笨重的母牛

    In my Victorian nightgown.

    那花,在我的维多利亚睡袍里。

    Your mouth opens clean as a cat's. The window square

    你的嘴张开,干净地如小猫。方形的窗

    Whitens and swallows its dull stars. And now you try

    泛白,吞没了黯淡的星星。现在你试着

    Your handful of notes;

    交出你手中的音符;

    The clear vowels rise like balloons.

    清晰的元音,如气球般上升。

    0/0
      上一篇:好诗献给你 第61期:创造属于你自己的生活 下一篇:好诗献给你 第63期:为快乐腾点空间 Make Room for Happiness

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程