迪士尼少儿双语视频故事《美女与野兽》 第3期:全自动砍柴机
Where would you get an idea like that?
你怎么会有这种想法?
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
It's just that I'm not sure I fit in here.
我总觉得这里不适合我
There's no one I can really talk to.
没有一个人可以跟我说得上话
What about that Gaston?
那加斯顿呢?
He's a handsome fellow.
加斯顿长得很英俊哪
He's handsome, all right,
他长得是不错
and rude, and conceited, and...
可是他又粗俗,又自大
Oh, Papa, he's not for me.
爸爸,他不适合我
Well, don't you worry 'cause this invention's
别急,这个新发明
going to be the start of a new life for us.
会带给我们新的生活
I think that's done it. Now, let's give it a try.
大概可以了,试一下吧
It works!
成功了
It does?
真的吗?
It does! You did it!
-真的 -成功了
You really did it!
你成功了
Hitch up Philippe, girl.
把费力准备好
I'm off to the fair!
我要去展览会了