迪士尼少儿双语视频故事《美女与野兽》第27期:被拒绝真的很丢面子
Well, where is she?
她在哪里?
Who? Oh.
谁?
The girl, yes.
那个女孩?
The... girl.
是,有个女孩
Well, actually,
事实上
she's in the process of...
她现在…正处于…
Circumstances being
这种情况…
what they are... She's not coming.
她…她不来了
What?!
什么?
But, Your Grace!
主人,主人
Your Eminence!
请你不要太急躁
I thought I told you to come down to dinner!
我说过要你下来吃晚饭
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
You come out, or I'll...
你快点出来
I'll... I'll break down the door!
不然我打烂这扇门
Master... I could be wrong,
主人,也许我说得不对
but that may not be the best way to win the girl's affections.
但这种方法是不能打动一个女孩的芳心的
Please attempt to be a gentleman.
如果你能像个绅士,也许会好一点
But she is being so difficult.
她实在是太不可理喻了
Gently, gently.
温柔…
Will you come down to dinner?
你下来吃饭吗?
No. Hmm? Ah, ah, ah!
不要