Poor Belle.
可怜的贝儿
It's a shame about your father.
你爸爸怎么会是个疯子啊
You know he's not crazy, Gaston.
你知道他没有疯的对不对
Hmm, I might be able to clear up this...
我倒是可以想想办法
little misunderstanding.
帮你澄清这个误会
If... If what?
-只要… -只要什么?
If you marry me.
只要你肯嫁给我
What? One little word, Belle.
-什么? -一个字,贝儿
That's all it takes.
只要你肯说那一个字
Never. Have it your way.
-休想 -随你便了
Belle. Let go of me.
-贝儿 -放开我
My father's not crazy and I can prove it.
我可以证明我父亲不是疯子
Show me the Beast.
让我看野兽
Is it dangerous?
他会伤人吗?
Oh, no, no, he'd never hurt anyone.
不会的,他从来没有伤过人
Please, I know he looks vicious,
我知道他样子长得很可怕
but he's really kind and gentle.
但是他很仁慈又绅士
He's my friend.
他是我的朋友
If I didn't know better
如果我没猜错
I'd think you had feelings for this monster.
你看起来跟那个怪物好像很有感情啊