迪士尼少儿双语视频故事《美女与野兽》第14期:你看起来有点傻
Tonight is the night.
应该是今天晚上了
I'm not sure I can do this.
我想我做不到
You don't have time to be timid.
你没时间害怕了
You must be bold, daring.
大胆些,我亲爱的主人
Bold, daring.
大胆些,亲爱的
There will be music... romantic candlelight...
音乐及罗曼蒂克的烛光
provided by myself.
由我提供
And when the moment is right
当时机一到
you confess your love.
你就坦白地对她表示你的爱意
Yes, I con...
我…
I-I... No, I can't.
不,我不行…
You care for the girl, don't you?
你喜欢她,是不是?
More than anything.
非常喜欢
Well, then, you must tell her.
那你一定要告诉她
Voila! Oh, you look so... so...
你看起来好…好…
Stupid.
好蠢
Not quite the word I was looking for.
这不是我想说的那个字