美国商业大亨传奇 第47期:喋血工厂(22)
教程:美国商业大亨传奇  浏览:686  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Oh. Thank you, Alisha.

    哦 谢谢 阿丽莎

    The men will spend the next 10 years battling eachother.

    两人将在接下来的十年中争斗不断

    Sparring with Christmas gifts.

    包括圣诞礼物的相互侮辱

    Rockefeller sends Carnegie a cheap, paper vest.

    洛克菲勒送给卡内基一件廉价的纸背心

    A jab at his simple beginnings as a poor immigrant.

    暗指他是一个一名不文的穷酸移民

    In return, Carnegie sends Rockefeller,a devout Baptist who doesn't drink,a bottle of finewhiskey.

    作为回礼 卡内基送给洛克菲勒这位虔诚的浸信会教徒一瓶好威士忌酒

    You know I've had my own little rivalries,I've had a rivalry with Donald Trump where I think itwas back, 2004,

    我也有自己的对手 2004年 我的对手是唐纳德·特朗普

    he was giving me a hard time about something and I said "you know what I can write a biggercheck than you and not even know it's missing,"

    他当时总跟我过不去 我对他说"我可以开一张比你更大的支票 丢了我都不心疼"

    because I knew if I tweaked him,he would just respond, and he did,and I still like to tweak himjust because it's fun...

    因为我知道如果我调侃他 他就会回应 他确实也那样做了 我还是很喜欢调侃他 因为这很有趣

    I always say you have to have someone to hate to aim for.

    我总说你需要有个憎恨的目标

    Having an enemy, having an arch enemy,having a competitor is what ups the game foreverybody.

    有一个死敌 有一个竞争者大家的劲头才会调动起来

    本篇内容翻译来自可可英语网。
     

    0/0
      上一篇:美国商业大亨传奇 第46期:喋血工厂(21) 下一篇:美国商业大亨传奇 第48期:喋血工厂(23)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)