6. Asking for Credit
6. 要求退款
A: Hello, how can I help you today?
A:你好,有什么可以帮您的?
B: I am very upset with the quality of your service.
B:我对你的服务质量感到很不满。
A: I'm sorry, what seems to be the problem?
A:对不起,那会是什么问题呢?
B: My Internet service did not work for three days.
B:我的网络服务已经有三天不能使用了。
A: My records say a technician visited your area yesterday?
A:我这里的记录显示,技术人员昨天访问了你所在的地区?
B: Yes, he installed a new modem.
B:是的,他安装了一个新的调制解调器。
A: Did it solve the problem?
A:解决问题了吗?
B: Yes, but I was overcharged for Internet service.
B:是的,但是收了我昂贵的网络服务费。
A: Sorry about that. I'll give you credit for the three days.
A:关于这件事我感到抱歉。我会在三天之内返还给你。
B: I was sold a wireless service unavailable in my area.
B:我买了一个在我这里不能使用的无线服务。
A: I see it here; we charged you $5 extra a month.
A:我看到了;我们每月多收了你5美元。
B: Yes. Kindly return my money, please.
B:是的,请返还我的钱,谢谢。