小王子 第50期:节约时间
教程:小王子  浏览:1968  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    "Good morning," said the little prince.

    “你好。”小王子说。

    "Good morning," said the merchant.

    “你好。”商人说道。

    This was a merchant who sold pills that had been invented to quench thirst.

    这是一位贩卖能够止渴的精制药丸的商人。

    You need only swallow one pill a week,and you would feel no need of anything to drink.

    每周吞服一丸就不会感觉口渴。

    "Why are you selling those?" asked the little prince.

    “你为什么卖这玩艺儿?”小王子说。

    "Because they save a tremendous amount of time," said the merchant.

    “这就大大地节约了时间。”商人说,

    Computations have been made by experts. With these pills, you save fiftythree minutes in every week.

    专家们计算过,这样,每周可以节约五十三分钟。

    "And what do I do with those fifty-three minutes?"

    “那么,用这五十三分钟做什么用?”

    Anything you like...

    随便怎么用都行。…

    "As for me," said the little prince to himself, "if I had fifty-three minutes to spend as I liked, I should walk at my leisure toward a spring of fresh water."

    小王子自言自语地说:“我如果有五十三分钟可支配,我就悠哉游哉地向水泉走去…”

    0/0
      上一篇:小王子 第49期:灯火明亮的快车 下一篇:小王子 第51期:拥有朋友的快乐

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)