小王子 第5期:结识小王子
教程:小王子  浏览:3956  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    He looked at it carefully, then he said:“No. This sheep is already very sickly. Make me another.”

    他专心地看着,随后又说:“我不要,这只羊已经病得很重了。给我重新画一只。”

    So I made another drawing.

    我又画了起来。

    My friend smiled gently and indulgently.

    我的这位朋友天真可爱地笑了,并且客气地拒绝道:

    “You see yourself,” he said, “that this is not a sheep. This is a ram. It has horns.”

    你看,你画的不是小羊,是头公羊,还有犄角呢。

    So then I did my drawing over once more.

    于是我又重新画了一张。

    But it was rejected too, just like the others.

    这副画同前几副一样又被拒绝了。

    This one is too old. I want a sheep that will live a long time.

    这一只太老了。我想要一只能活得长的羊。

    By this time my patience was exhausted, because I was in a hurry to start taking my engine apart.

    我不耐烦了。因为我急于要检修发动机,

    So I tossed off this drawing. And I threw out an explanation with it.

    于是就草草画了这张画,并且匆匆地对他说道:

    This is only his box. The sheep you asked for is inside.

    这是一只箱子,你要的羊就在里面。

    I was very surprised to see a light break over the face of my young judge:

    这时我十分惊奇地看到我的这位小评判员喜笑颜开。他说:

    That is exactly the way I wanted it! Do you think that this sheep will have to have a great deal of grass?

    这正是我想要的,你说这只羊需要很多草吗?

    Why?

    为什么问这个呢?

    Because where I live everything is very small.

    因为我那里地方非常小

    “There will surely be enough grass for him,” I said. “It is a very small sheep that I have given you.”

    我给你画的是一只很小的小羊,地方小也够喂养它的。

    He bent his head over the drawing:“Not so small that– Look! He has gone to sleep.

    他把脑袋靠近这张画。“并不象你说的那么小瞧!它睡着了”

    And that is how I made the acquaintance of the little prince.

    就这样,我认识了小王子。

    0/0
      上一篇:小王子 第4期:画一头羊 下一篇:小王子 第6期:我的飞机

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程