小王子 第51期:拥有朋友的快乐
教程:小王子  浏览:2073  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    It was now the eighth day since I had had my accident in the desert,

    这是我在沙漠上出了事故的第八天。

    and I hadlistened to the story of the merchant as I was drinking the last drop of my water supply.

    我听着有关这个商人的故事,喝完了我所备用的最后一滴水。

    "Ah," I said to the little prince, these memories of yours are very charming; but I have not yet succeeded in repairing my plane;

    “啊!”我对小王子说,你回忆的这些故事真美。可是,我还没有修好我的飞机。

    I have nothing more to drink;and I, too, should be very happy if I could walk at my leisure toward a spring of fresh water!

    我没有喝的了,假如我能悠哉游哉地走到水泉边去,我一定也会很高兴的!

    "My friend the fox–" the little prince said to me.

    小王子对我说:“我的朋友狐狸…”

    My dear little man, this is no longer a matter that has anything to do with the fox!

    我的小家伙,现在还说什么狐狸!

    Why not?

    为什么?

    Because I am about to die of thirst...

    因为这就要渴死人了。

    He did not follow my reasoning, and he answered me:

    他不理解我的思路,他回答我道:

    It is a good thing to have had a friend, even if one is about to die.

    即使快要死了,有过一个朋友也好么!

    I, for instance, am very glad to have had a fox as a friend...

    我就为我有过一个狐狸朋友而感到很高兴…

    "He has no way of guessing the danger," I said to myself. "He has never been either hungry or thirsty."

    “他不顾危险。”我自己思量着,“他从来不知道饥渴。”

    A little sunshine is all he needs...

    只要有点阳光,他就满足了…”

    But he looked at me steadily, and replied to my thought:" I am thirsty, too. Let us look for a well... "

    但他稳步看着我,回答我的想法:“我渴了。让我们找一口井...”

    I made a gesture of weariness.

    我做了一个疲倦的姿态。

    It is absurd to look for a well, at random, in the immensity of the desert.

    是荒谬的找一口井,随机地,在无垠的沙漠。

    But nevertheless we started walking.

    但是我们开始行走。

    0/0
      上一篇:小王子 第50期:节约时间 下一篇:小王子 第52期:沙漠是美丽的

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程