听美剧学英语 - 疑犯追踪第1季 第99期:火腿蛋松饼
教程:疑犯追踪第一季(MP3+字幕)  浏览:522  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    I'd prefer it actually.

    说实话我更希望你那样。

    Look...I don't know exactly what you do, or how you're doing it.

    听着我不知道你究竟是做什么的,也不知道你是怎么做的。

    But I know that if people ever find out...When they find out...There won't be anything I can do to protect you.

    但我知道要是被别人发现了,等到被别人发现了,我可没法保护你。

    Go play with your son.

    去和你儿子玩吧。

    What did he say?

    他说了什么?

    That we don't need to worry.

    他说让我们不必担心。

    He might even help us someday.

    以后他没准还能帮我们。

    I was listening to your conversation, Mr. Reese.

    我听着你们的对话呢,里瑟先生。

    And I was reading between the lines.

    那我是听到了言外之意。

    I suppose only time will tell which one of us is right.

    那我只能说,等时间来证明一切了。

    Thank you.

    谢谢你。

    I beg your pardon?

    你说什么?

    For giving me a job.

    谢谢你给我这份工作。

    Try the eggs benedict, Mr. Reese.

    试试这的火腿蛋松饼,里瑟先生。

    I've had them many times.

    我几乎每次都会点。

     

    点击查看《疑犯追踪第一季》更多精彩内容

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语 - 疑犯追踪第1季 第98期:法官 下一篇:听美剧学英语 - 疑犯追踪第1季 第100期:我是佐伊·摩根

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程