听美剧学英语 - 疑犯追踪第1季 第124期:股价暴跌
教程:疑犯追踪第一季(MP3+字幕)  浏览:363  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Anyway...Pleasant as it is to talk, the board and I do need to know what your...intentions are, now that you own 8% of Virtanen.

    不管怎样如同之前谈的那样,董事会和我要知道你的意向如何,现在你持有维尔塔宁8%的股份。

    Actually, I've sold my shares in Virtanen.

    事实上,我卖掉了维尔塔宁的股份。

    I had a tip that the price is about to take a nosepe.

    我收到消息说,维尔塔宁的股价会暴跌。

    Tip? What tip?

    什么消息?

    That senior management was about to have some very serious legal problems.

    高层管理者将会遭到很严重的法律指控。

    In fact, I took my initial investment, and I shorted your company...to the tune of 1/2 billion shares.

    事实上,我收回了我最初的投资,我做空了你们公司...一半的股票。

    If you're betting against me, you clearly don't know who you're dealing with.

    如果你要跟我斗,那你是全然不知自己在和谁打交道。

    Oh, I know exactly what kind of man I'm dealing with.

    我当然知道自己在和什么人打交道。

    And I know you don't care who you hurt to get what you want.

    我知道你为达目的不惜伤害别人。

    I know the only thing you do care about is money.

    我知道你只在乎钱。

    So that's what I'm going to take from you.

    所以我要夺走你的钱。

    Your money. All of it.

    你所有的钱。

    You were right, Mr. Keller.

    你说的没错,凯勒先生。

    Thanks to you, I never will have to invest in another company.

    多亏了你,我再也不用投资其他公司了。

    点击查看《疑犯追踪第一季》更多精彩内容

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语 - 疑犯追踪第1季 第123期:时机恰到好处 下一篇:听美剧学英语 - 疑犯追踪第1季 第125期:沙利文警探

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程