上班族英语口语话题18:询问谢绝职务
教程:上班族英语口语话题  浏览:447  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    18.谢绝职务

    我想通知你可以来我们公司上班了。

    I would like to tell you that you could come to work for us.

    For example:

    A:I would like to tell you that you could come to work for us.

    我想通知你可以来我们公司上班了。

    B:I am sorry but I just accepted another offer that I feel is more suitable to my needs.

    很抱歉,我刚接受了一个我认为更符合我需要的工作。

    非常感谢贵公司的录用,但我不得不拒绝这份工作。

    I really appreciate your offer,but I must decline it.

    坦率地说,面试后我一直认为这个职位不适合我。

    Frankly speaking,I have been thinking that the position is not right for me after the interview.

    是什么让你改变了主意?

    What changed your mind?

    For example:

    A:What changed your mind?是什么让你改变了主意?

    B:I don't want to accept a position that I don't think I will be happy in.

    我不想接受一份我觉得不会让我快乐的工作。

    恐怕那不是我希望的工作。

    I'm afraid that's not the job I expect.

    I don't think that's the job I want.

    我需要考虑考虑。

    I need to think about it.

    Well, I need some more time to make a decision.

    嗯,这工作听起来有意思,但恐怕工资待遇不太好。

    Well,the work sounds interesting,but I'm afraid the pay is not so good.

    目前我们不需要打字员。

    We don't need a typist at present.

    在我未真正了解工作的要求之前,是不会接受那项工作的。

    I won't accept that job until I know exactly what it involves.

    我认为我们需要有更多经验的人来担任这个职位。

    I think we need someone with a little more experience to handle this job.

    我建议你先把英语会话学好然后才能到外资公司工作。

    I suggest you learn English conversation well before you try working in a foreign company.

    我公司没有什么空位子了。

    We haven't got any position.

    For example:

    A:I'm looking for a part-time job in the lab.

    我想在你们公司找份兼职工作。

    B:We haven't got any position.我公司没有什么空位子了。

    这种工作我恐怕没有什么经验。

    I'm afraid I haven't had any experience in just this sort work.

    你的专业跟这个工作不对口。

    Your field is out of the work.

    For example:

    A: Your field is out of the work.你的专业跟这个工作不对口。B:That's all right. I can try other companies.

    不要紧,我再到其他公司去找。

    我现在无法给你明确的答复。

    I can't say anything definite right now.

    • definite(adj.)明确的,一定的

    我认为这无法接受。

    I don't think it's acceptable.

    我不得不说我要到其他地方试试了。

    I have to say I'll try another place.

    她是合格的,不过她的形象不适合这个职位。

    She is qualified,but she doesn't fit the profile.

    For example:

    A: How about the woman that just left my office?

    刚刚从我办公室离开的那位女士怎么样?

    B: She is qualified,but she doesn't fit the profile.

    她是合格的,不过她的形象不适合这个职位。

    我不想雇佣她。

    I didn't want to hire her.

    这表示你不接受这份工作吗?

    Is this a deaf breaker?

    For example:

    A: Is this a deal breaker?这表示你不接受这份工作吗?

    B: I'm afraid so.恐怕就是这样。

    你想加入我们吗?

    Would you want to join us?

    For example:

    A: Would you want to join us?你想加入我们吗?

    B: Thanks,but I'm very happy where I am.

    多谢,但是我很喜欢我现在的工作。

    我没有接受那个职位,因为工作地点离我家太远了。

    I didn't accept this position since the location is too far away from my house.

    • far away隔得很远

    我已经接受了另一家公司的聘用。

    I have accepted the other offer.

    0/0
      上一篇:上班族英语口语话题17:询问年龄 下一篇:上班族英语口语话题19:询问结果

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)