上班族英语口语话题65:订购
教程:上班族英语口语话题  浏览:396  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    65.订购

    65.订购

    When can we expect your confirmation of the order?

    您什么时候确认订单?

    A:When can we expect your confirmation of the order?

    A:您什么时候确认订单?

    B:As soon as I hear from Beijing,that will be either Friday or Saturday.

    B:我一收到北京的消息就办。不是星期五就是星期六。

    Can you arrange freight and insurance?

    你能安排货运和保险吗?

    A:Can you arrange freight and insurance?

    A:你能安排货运和保险吗?

    B:Yes,we can. But the fees are extra.

    B:可以,不过费用另算。

    Can you meet orders of over 1000 garments at one time?

    —次订货1000件以上,你们能满足吗?

    A:Can you meet orders of over 1000 garments at one time?

    A:一次订货1000件以上,你们能满足吗?

    B:No problem.

    B:没问题。

    I’ll place a trial order with you.

    I’ll send a trial order to you.

    我就向你公司试订一批货吧。

    A:I can promise you that.

    A:我保证做到。

    B:Good. I'll place a trial order with you.

    B:那好。我就向你公司试订一批货吧。

    ★ trial (n.)

    ★ 试用,尝试

    We shall place an order with you in a few days.

    我公司大概几天后会下订单。

    A:We shall place an order with you in a few days.

    A:我公司大概几天后会下订单。

    B:I'm glad to hear that.

    B:很高兴听您这么说。

    We will send you a purchase order in one week.

    —个星期之内我会寄订单给你。

    A:We will send you a purchase order in one week.

    A:一个星期之内我会寄订单给你。

    B:Once we get your purchase order,we will begin preparing.

    B:保证没问题。我们一接到您的订单,就会备货。

    We now want to place an order with you.

    现在我们要向你们订货了。

    A:We now want to place an order with you.

    A:现在我们要向你们订货了。

    B:I will be happy to accept your order, and will get to work on it right away.

    B:我们很乐意接受您的订单,而且会立刻生产。

    What’s the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?

    你们订货的最低量是多少?

    A:What’s the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?

    A:你们订货的最低量是多少?

    B:Our minimum quantity of an order for this product is 20 cartons.

    B:订购我们这种产品的起订量为200箱。

    Can we make a change on order No. 2906?

    我们可以修改一下2906号的订单吗?

    A:Can we make a change on order No. 2906?

    A:我们可以修改一下2906号的订单吗?

    B:I'm afraid they’ve been sent already.

    B:抱歉,已经发货了。

    What amount of advance do you require?

    你们需要多少定金?

    A:What amount of advance do you require?

    A:你们需要多少定金?

    B:Two thousand dollars in advance as earnest money.

    B:先付2000美元作为定金。

    We want the first half to reach us within two months.

    我希望一半的货能在2个月内到达。

    A:We want the first half to reach us within two months.

    A:我希望一半的货能在2个月内到达。

    B:We ensure a timely delivery of the goods.

    B:我保证及时交货。

    We are in the market for a large number of air-conditioners.

    我们准备买大量的空调。

    A:We are in the market for a large number of air-conditioners.

    A:我们准备买大量的空调。

    B:We would appreciate it if you would like to deal with us.

    B:如果您同我们做生意,我们将不胜感激。

    We are inclined to place large orders with you.

    我们想向你发大量订单。

    A:We are inclined to place large orders with you.

    A:我们想向你发大量订单。

    B:We will see to it that our prices and qualities will never be surpassed.

    B:我们将保证我们的价格和质量不会有人超越。

    ★ incline(v.)

    ★ 愿意;倾向于

    As things stand at present,they seem to take a wait and see attitude towards your offer.

    按照目前的情况来看,他们似乎在采取观望的态度。

    Please confirm that you can execute our order before the end of April.

    请确认贵方4月底以前执行该订单。

    0/0
      上一篇:上班族英语口语话题64:议价 下一篇:上班族英语口语话题66:议价

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)