上班族英语口语话题66:议价
教程:上班族英语口语话题  浏览:492  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    66.议价

    66.议价

    Now what about the price?

    现在谈谈价格如何?

    A:Now what about the price?

    A:现在谈谈价格如何?

    B:If you order in large quantities,we can offer 10% discount.

    B:这是一份价格单。如果你大量订购的话,我们给予10%的折扣。

    Any chance for making it lower?

    有可能再降一点儿吗?

    A:Any chance for making it lower?

    A:有可能再降一点儿吗?

    B:I'm afraid not.

    B:对不起,没有可能。

    We can’t make any further concession.

    我们不能再让了。

    A:We can't make any further concession.

    A:我们不能再让了。

    B:If that's the case, we’ll call off the deal.

    B:如果是这样的话,我们公司将取消这笔交易。

    How about 5% off?

    减5个百分点怎么样?

    A:How about 5% off?

    A:减5个百分点怎么样?

    B:In order to close the deal,I accept.

    B:为了达成贸易,我接受。

    This is really a bargain.

    这才叫价格低廉。

    I can keep the same level if you can increase the quantity.

    如果你能增加数量,我们可以保持在原来的价格水平上。

    A:I can keep the same level if you can increase the quantity.

    A:如果你能增加数量,我们可以保持在原来的价格水平上。

    B:What quantity are you talking about?

    B:你说的是多大的数量?

    You price is much too high.

    我发现你们的报价太高了。

    A:You price is much too high.

    A:我发现你们的报价太高了。

    B:But that’s the prevailing price.

    B:但那是现行的价格呀。

    ★ much too

    ★ 太...

    Could you accept our last price?

    你们能接受我们上次的报价吗?

    A:Could you accept our last price?

    A:你们能接受我们上次的报价吗?

    B:No,I'm afraid it’s still unacceptable.

    B:不能。现在也是不能接受的。

    Sorry,it is my lowest.

    对不起,这是我的最低价。

    A:Sorry.it is my lowest.

    A:对不起,这是我的最低价。

    B:All right,but then payment's got to be in full.

    B:好吧,但是,货款必须全部一次付清。

    I can safely say our price can never be fairer at present.

    我有把握地说,我们的价格在目前是再公平不过了。

    A:I can safely say our price can never be fairer at present.

    A:我有把握地说,我们的价格在目前是再公平不过了。

    B:In fact, I’ve received other quotations that are lower than yours.

    B:实际上,我已经收到了比你们价格低的报价。

    ★ I can safely say…

    ★ 我有把握地说……

    I think it’s smart to stay with the same low price.

    我认为把价格维持在低价真是明智之举。

    What about quantity discount and cash discount?

    数量折扣和现金折扣呢?

    A:What about quantity discount and cash discount?

    A:数量折扣和现金折扣呢?

    B:We allow 20% quantity discount for orders of more than 50 tons.

    B:我们对于50吨以上的订单给打20%的数量折扣。

    What is the price for this item?

    价格是多少?

    A:What is the price for this item?

    A:价格是多少?

    B:We can quote you a gross price, inclusive of delivery charges, of £ 27.5 per sweater.

    B:我们开的毛价是每件羊毛衫27.5英镑,包括运费在内。

    Do you allow any trade discount?

    你们给行业折扣吗?

    Are they exempt from VAT?

    这些货免除增值税了吗?

    A:Are they exempt from VAT?

    B:这些货免除增值税了吗?

    B:Yes. And I have to point out that we can only hold the price for 4 weeks from today’s date.

    B:是的,我要指出的是这个价格在4周内有效。

    ★ VAT = Value-Added Tax

    ★ 增值税

    How come the prices are so low?

    价格怎么这么低?

    A:How come the prices are so low?

    A:价格怎么这么低?

    B:They are actually part of a bankrupt stock.

    B:实际上这些是一家倒闭商家的库存商品。

    Do you allow cash discount?

    你们有现金折扣吗?

    A:Dou you allow cash discount?

    A:你们有现金折扣吗?

    B:We allow a 3% cash discount for payment made within one month.

    B:一个月内付款我们打3%的现金折扣。

    I’m sorry the price is just a little on the high side.

    很抱歉,您的价钱还是偏高了点儿。

    A:I'm sorry the price is just a little on the high side.

    A:很抱歉,您的价钱还是偏高了点。

    B:Well,I'm willing to negotiate a little on the price.

    B:那在价格方面我多少可以跟您谈一下。

    What's your bottom line price?

    What’s the lowest you are willing to go on your price?

    您价格的底线是多少?

    A:What’s your bottom line price?

    A:您价格的底线是多少?

    B:Well,make me an offer.

    B:这样吧,您出个价。

    The highest I would be willing to go is $4500.

    我最高可以出4500美元。

    A:The highest I would be willing to go is $4500.

    A:我最高可以出4500美元。

    B:The lowest I would be willing to go is about $5000.

    B:我最低能够接受的大概是5000美元。

    Would you give me a discount?

    您愿不愿意打个折扣呢?

    A:Would you give me a discount?

    A:您愿不愿意打个折扣呢?

    B:We might be able to work that out.

    A:我们或许可以商量。

    How much are you thinking for each case?

    您想一箱多少钱?

    A:How much are you thinking for each case?

    A:您想一箱多少钱?

    B:Somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 dollars.

    B:大概在 30 块钱左右吧。

    I don’t think there is room to reduce the price.

    我不认为还有降价的空间。

    A:I don't think there is room to reduce the price.

    A:我不认为还有降价的空间。

    B:I still think we’re a little high on price.

    B:我想我们的价格还是有点偏高。

    Do you offer any discounts if I buy in bulk?

    我如果大量采购有没有优惠?

    A:Do you offer any discounts if I buy in bulk?

    A:我如果大量采购有没有优惠?

    B:I am sorry,but we offer discounts no matter how many items you buy.

    B:对不起,不论您买多少,我们都是一样的折扣。

    I am willing to drop the price a little.

    我愿意把价钱降低_点。

    If you want to do business,you will have to make an offer quickly.

    要是您想把买卖做成的话,请赶快出个价钱。

    This is as low as I can go on the price.

    这个价钱是我能够出的最低价了。

    A:This is as low as I can go on the price.

    A:这个价钱是我能够出的最低价了。

    B:Well,then I guess I will have to live with it.

    B:这样的话,我想我必须要接受了。

    If you’ll just bump that figure up a little,then we have a deal.

    只要能在那个数字上面多加一点儿,我想我们就可以成交。

    After giving it some thought,we have decided to accept your offer.

    经过一番考虑之后,我们决定接受您的价格。

    A:After giving it some thought,we have decided to accept your offer.

    A:经过一番考虑之后,我们决定接受您的价格。

    B:I appreciate it. You won’t regret.

    B:很感谢。您不会后悔的。

    We finally decided to take your offer.

    我们终于决定接受您的价格。

    A:We finally decided to take your offer.

    A:我们终于决定接受您的价格。

    B:Thanks for reconsidering.

    B:对于您的再考虑,我们很感激。

    We humped our offer up a little.

    我们把出价提高了点儿。

    A:We humped our offer up a little.

    A:我们把出价提高了点儿。

    B:Well get back with you tomorrow.

    B:我明天再给您答复。

    ★ hump (vt.)

    ★ 提高

    If you can go a little lower,I'd be able to give you an order on the spot.

    如果您能把价格降低些,我现在就订货。

    A:If you can go a little lower,I’d be able to give you an order on the spot.

    A:如果您能把价格降低些,我现在就订货。

    B:This price of yours is out of the question.

    B:降价是不可能的。

    ★ on the spot

    ★ 当场

    I hope you’ll give a second thought to it.

    希望你再考虑考虑。

    A:I hope you'll give a second thought to it.

    A:希望你再考虑考虑。

    B:We have do discuss the problem later.

    B:我们只好下次再讨论这个问题了。

    The price of this article has soared up since last year.

    自去年开始这种商品的价格猛涨。

    A:The price of this article has soared up since last year.

    A:自去年开始这种商品的价格猛涨。

    B:I know. But I must say it's still unacceptable.

    B:我明白,但我还是不能接受这个报价。

    ★ soar up

    ★ 剧增,高涨

    Do you think the price is reasonable?

    您觉得这个价格合适吗?

    A:Do you think the price is reasonable?

    A:您觉得这个价格合适吗?

    B:No. It’s rather on the high side.

    B:不合适。价格太高了。

    Aren’t these prices for your domestic customers?

    这些价格是提供给国内顾客的吗?

    A:Aren't these prices for your domestic customers?

    A:这些价格是提供给国内顾客的吗?

    B:Yes,but we apply these prices to overseas customers as well.

    B:没错,但是这些价格同样也适用于海外顾客。

    I am prepared to go to $40,but no further.

    我可以降价至40美元,这已经是最低价了。

    A:I am prepared to go to $40, but no further.

    A:我可以降价至40美元,这已经是最低价了。

    B:That is better. Let's shake on $40,and see how it goes.

    B:这样会好一点儿。让我们暂定在40美元,再评估看看。

    This is a fair market price.

    这是个公道的市场价格。

    A:The price you offer is too high.

    A:这个价格太高。

    B:This is a fair market price.

    B:这是个公道的市场价格。

    We give you quotations on the same basis as we quote in the domestic market.

    我们给您的报价和我们给国内的报价基准是相同的。

    Your price is rather out of line.

    你方价格与行情不符。

    A:Your price is rather out of line..

    A:你方价格与行情不符。

    B:Our price is lower compared with that of the same kind of product on the international market.

    B:我们的价格低于国际市场上的同类产品。

    ★ out of line

    ★ 不一致,不协调

    Hope you can make more efforts.

    希望你再努力努力。

    A:Hope you can make more efforts.

    A:希望你再努力努力。

    B:How’s that? We'll cut another 3%. That's the best we can do.

    B:这样如何?我们再减3%。这可是我们的最低价了。

    Let's split the difference and meet each other half way.

    让我们采取折衷的办法均摊差额吧。

    A:Let's split the difference and meet each other half way.

    A:让我们采取折衷的办法均摊差额吧。

    B:All right,that's a deal.

    B:好的。这样就算成交。

    That is out of my expectation.

    这出乎我的意料。

    A:That is out of my expectation.

    A:这出乎我的意料。

    B:My offer was based on reasonable profit,not on wild speculations.

    B:我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

    I’ve come to discuss a reduction in price.

    我是来讨论降价的事。

    A:What can I do for you?

    A:有什么可以效劳的?

    B:I've come to discuss a reduction in price.

    B:我是来讨论降价的事。

    For exporting,the price is a little stiff.

    对于出口,价格有点儿偏高。

    Your price is by far the highest.

    到现在为止,你的报价是最高的。

    A:Your price is by far the highest.

    A:到现在为止,你的报价是最高的。

    B:It is the quality that counts.

    B:它以质量取胜。

    We can’t make any further concessions.

    我们不可能再让了。

    A:It is difficult for us to sell the goods, as your price is so high.

    A:你们的价格那么高,我们很难以这个价格销售。

    B:This is our rock-bottom price. We can't make any further concessions.

    B:这是我方的最低价格,不可能再让了。

    I'm glad we’ve settled the price.

    很高兴我们谈妥了价格。

    A:In order to keep the good relation and business with you,I accept.

    A:为了与你方继续保持良好的业务关系,我们接受。

    B:I'm glad we've settled the price.

    B:很高兴我们谈妥了价格。

    What’s the workable price for this commodity in your mind?

    你们心目中的可行性价格是多少?

    A:What's the workable price for this commodity in your mind?

    A:你们心目中的可行性价格是多少?

    B:You are asking at least 5% more than your competitors do.

    B:你比其他竞争对手至少多要价5%。

    I think it unwise for both of us to insist on each one’s own price.

    我认为双方坚持自己的价格是不明智的。

    To have this business concluded,I should say a reduction at least 10 percent would help.

    为了达成交易,我认为至少要减价10%。

    A:To have this business concluded, I should say a reduction at least 10 percent would help.

    A:为了达成交易,我认为至少要减价10%。

    B:To get business under way, we take your price.

    B:为了成交,我们接受你方的价格。

    0/0
      上一篇:上班族英语口语话题65:订购 下一篇:上班族英语口语话题67:订购

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)